Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Outside the H film and television city, Da Mao and Xiao Pang, who became two puffer fish, followed Tao Mu angrily all the way.

"Paralyzed Luo, is he mentally ill? It's none of your business who Ye Yao likes, why should you vent your anger on you!" Give my dad a call and ask him to invest in the film crew, and we'll make you the number one male!"

"You're not such a bully!"

Tao Mu, who was beaten up by a fire hose all afternoon, couldn't hold back both mentally and physically. He stopped, and the chattering Da Mao and Xiao Pang behind him also stopped.

H town in July is the hottest of the year. The Screen Actors Union will basically suspend the issuance of actor certificates at the end of June, and it still can't stop those newcomers who have dreams of stardom from trying to find ways to come here as group performers. Coupled with the people who come to travel during the summer vacation, the staff brought by the crew and the team brought by the stars, the small H film and television city will always be crowded with people.

But right now, the street where Tao Mu walked was very deserted. Occasionally, people who passed by hurried past with their heads bowed and their chests crossed, as if to avoid them—just because a bunch of shirtless extras gathered in front of the street. For the convenience of filming or to escape the heat, some of them shaved their heads and looked fierce, like gangsters in TV dramas. Irrelevant outsiders naturally hide away.

Tao Mu recognized these people. He is also a martial substitute hired by the crew of "Zi Xiao", but it is not the same as Tao Mu, who is a solo gang. The leader is Gou Rixin, nicknamed Big Dog, known as Brother Gou, and is a well-known group leader.

Many people say that he is righteous, especially loyal. However, when Da Mao and Xiaopang met this group of people, they were extremely jealous when they met their enemies-just because when Fatty Liu asked someone to take the two of them out of the set, it was this group of people who did it.

Da Mao was furious: "Damn it's endless! I really think I'm afraid of you, right?"

Xiao Pang also cursed: "Don't deceive people too much, you surnamed Gou, you are addicted to being a tiger, right? Your surname is Liu It's your own father who deserves your filial piety! If you have the ability to fight against each other, if your grandpa doesn't beat you, you'll be raised by your grandson!"

Tao Mu rubbed his brows with a headache: "What do you want?”

While speaking, his eyes wandered under the corner of the street to see if there were sticks, bricks or anything.

"Don't get me wrong, the brothers are here to apologize." The dark-skinned, tall and strong Gou Qun took two steps forward. The elders, who are around 1.8 meters tall, stood in front of Tao Mu with a bit of awkwardness: "We didn't just listen to Fatty Liu about the matter in the afternoon. After all, you are still working on the set. These two boys are really troublesome." It's not good for anyone if something happens."

This is true. But——

Tao Mu chuckled: "So, I still have to thank you?, with a serious face: "I've said it all, I brought my brothers to apologize today. You have a tough temper and good workmanship. The brothers all admire you. I also know what happened today. No matter what you say, you guys are not authentic. So..."

Gou Rixin stretched out his hand and rubbed the back of his head: "We found out that today is your birthday. So everyone discussed it and wanted to save a game for you. Come here You celebrate your birthday. The second is to make an apology. When it comes to the wine table, we should punish and drink. If the brothers frown, they are not peeing standing up."