Chapter 66

Chapter 66

Tao Mu's feelings towards Shen Chen, or the men from the Shen family are very complicated. In his previous life, after he returned to the Shen family, everyone hated him, rejected him, used the sharpest words to mean him, and speculated about him with the most vicious thoughts. Only Shen's father and Shen Chen, one always ignored him, as if he didn't exist. The other allowed him to enter the company after he was banned from the entertainment industry. He even taught him how to do business and trade stocks, and how to negotiate with people. How to judge whether a company has potential, and how to grasp the timing of acquisition.

Although Shen Chen's attitude towards him was still indifferent, and he never communicated with him about private affairs except for official business, even Tao Mu could faintly feel Shen Chen's alienation and vigilance towards him. But compared to so many people around Shen Yu who ignorantly reject him, Shen Chen's attitude towards him is the best in the entire Shen family. At least treat him like a real person. At least willing to communicate with him.

Although all their conversations were limited to business matters.

After being reborn, Tao Mu often thought of what happened in his previous life after returning to Shen's house. At first, he felt heart-piercing, as if a big hole had been dug out of his heart, and it was bloody, and he bled even if he didn't touch it. But when he was adopted by Liu Yaomengqi, had his own father and grandfather, and received his own household registration book, recalling the things about the Shen family again, those unforgettable pains seemed to have subsided a lot, and it also gave him time to think about the things that were taken away by him. Details that mask the intensity of emotion.

Just like a stray dog ​​that has been hurt by humans, even if it is skinny, even if it is covered with bruises, even if it sees humans, it will be conditioned to be afraid and vigilant, but one day, he is lucky enough to be adopted by a kind owner. Heal its wounds, heal its illnesses, give him fresh food, and even pet and cuddle its hair from time to time. Strong and warm love will heal the horrors and pains that lurk in the bottom of the heart and deep in the memory. Make it a healthy dog ​​again. Even if I recalled the wandering life that was so frightening that I had nowhere to rest, there were only pure memories and gratitude for the status quo.

Those pains and shadows that were thought to last a lifetime can no longer hurt it.

Tao Mu's situation is similar. So when he has his own family and friends, these people will not be affected by Shen Yu's aura at all, they will not hate him for no reason, think he is not kind, and will not speak bad words to him and stab him in the back for no reason, Tao Twilight felt that she was finally in a relatively safe environment.

Recalling the experience of his previous life again, Tao Mu was shocked to find a detail—that is, every time he targeted Shen Yu, he would face crazy suppression from Shen Yu's family and Shen Yu's admirers; besides, whenever Tao Mu performed better, For example, the box office of a movie with investment into the group broke records, the ratings of the TV series supervised by an investor were extremely high, and every time he helped the Shen Group win a big order, or successfully helped the group acquire an emerging company with great development potential, Shen received a lot of attention.

When family friends and other shareholders of the group treat each other differently, he will always inexplicably expose various scandals. Of course, it has been proved afterwards that these scandals are all inseparable from the handwriting of Shen Yu's admirers. So Tao Mu's attention will shift from business affairs to the feud with Shen Yu and his admirers again. The major shareholders who had treated him differently said that the mud cannot support the wall.