Chapter 47

Chapter 47

Tao Mu is really eager to discuss the issue of the new platform with the boss immediately. However, his attainment in the field of medicine is that the seven orifices are connected to the six orifices. Tao Mu is a person who values ​​efficiency very much. Without preparation in advance, he is not going to talk aimlessly with Boss Yun, so as not to expose his ignorance in front of the big boss. Reduce your own weight in the eyes of the boss.

So Tao Mu made a decisive decision, applied for three days of preparation time from the boss, and vowed: "Give me three days, even if I can't fully understand the medical field, I can make a plan based on the experience of Feixun.com. , I promise you won’t disappoint Brother Yun.”

Yun Yi, who wanted to invite Tao Mu to lunch, and chatted casually during the lunch, suddenly felt the pressure. Swallowing what he was going to say, Yun Yi smiled and said, "Then I'll go back and prepare. Although I'm a medical student, I don't have any work experience. I don't know if my idea is suitable. "

It must be suitable." Tao Mu showed more confidence than Yun Yi himself.

This is the richest man in the future! The idea brought up by the boss... Even if it is not suitable for the present, isn't there still a little master of planning like him!

At this moment, the reborn Tao Mu was not fighting alone. He felt that he was glowing all over, and in the next ten years, the talents and wisdom of all Internet elites gathered on him at this moment. Among them, the most shining thing is the halo of the richest man of Yun Yi.

Yun Yi smiled lightly, and couldn't help smiling when he saw Tao Mu's dreamy look when he spoke.

"I think you've become much more lively since you came back to Yanjing." Yun Yi said this, and suddenly remembered that Tao Mu was only eighteen years old this year. Like his sister, he was a kid who had just entered university—he was younger than himself. Two years younger.

Then he had lunch with a junior student who was younger than himself, and it seemed that he didn't need to be too formal. Think about the content of the conversation in advance, or think of where to say it.

"Shall I treat you to lunch?" Yun Yi smiled and offered the invitation: "What do you like to eat? There is a Shuchuan hot pot near the hospital. I wonder if you are interested?" Should eat hot pot. It is more lively, even if you are not familiar with it, you can discuss the ingredients. Then slowly transition from the ingredients to other topics, so that it will not be awkward.

"I'm fine." Tao Mu said with a smile: "I like hot pot very much. I like to eat any kind of hot pot. By the way, there is a restaurant near our school that is very delicious. It is opened by my classmate's house , if I have a chance, I'll treat you to it."

Tao Mu did not forget to sell Amway to Wen Bao's mutton pot. He didn't realize that he almost missed a meal appointment with the richest man in the future.

"You mean Wen Juxiang?" Yun Yi also knew this restaurant: "I know the main restaurant over there in Wangfujing, our family has eaten there before. The taste is very authentic." Lying on the hospital bed, Gou Rixin was drooling and painful. Stop: "Stop talking, you two. I'm starved to death, okay!"