Chapter 45

Chapter 45

The cooperation plan Tao Mu mentioned refers to the cooperation plan between director Rong's new movie "Gun King" and Fetion.com.

Although Fetion.com is still an out-and-out new thing in the eyes of the public, it has spread very rapidly among college students in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, and first- and second-tier cities in China since it was launched for half a month.

Tao Mu actually didn't know this honored director, and he didn't have much chance to cooperate with him in his previous life. This time I found Director Rong just to give Gou Rixin a sigh of relief-whether Gou Rixin's wire accident was caused by Xiong Zheng or not. But it is an indisputable fact that Xiong is cheating on Yu Mei.

Tao Mu doesn't want to see the person who cheated on his brother can take the role of brother and reach the peak of life. Although judging from the memories of Tao Mu's two lives, Xiong Zheng replaced Gou Rixin's role as the second male lead in "The King of Guns" in his previous life, but nothing happened in the end. But things can't be thought of that way.

So Tao Mu wrote a draft plan overnight, and directly approached Director Rong to visit the hotel room he booked in H Town. In the form of first soldier and then courtesy, I analyzed in detail with Director Rong that if "The King of Guns" appoints Xiong Zheng, who has inserted the former male number two, and at the same time, he may also be responsible for deliberately creating coercion accidents to squeeze out the former male number two. What kind of crisis and risk will it bring to the crew's reputation if Xiao Transparent replaces Gou Rixin's No. 2 role?

Unless there is deliberate hype, any crew does not want to have too many moths during filming. This will distract the attention of the actors and crew, and no one can guarantee the quality of the shooting. Moreover, if the audience pays too much attention to the lace news of a crew outside the film, it will inevitably affect the impression of some movie fans on the film.

What's more, the possible stains on Xiong Zheng's body are not as simple as lace scandals.

With Director Rong's status in the film industry today, if he wants to hype gossip, the best way is naturally to hype the romantic news that the hero and heroine are in love because of the drama, so there is no need to worry about it. Of course, the hype that the male lead and the second lead are incompatible, often fighting openly and secretly on the set to suppress each other, is also very much in line with the main selling point of Xiangcheng Gossip News.

However, this kind of hype requires that the male protagonist and the male supporting role have an equal status in the circle. If the difference is too big, not to mention the production team is too lazy to hype, even the star himself will not agree.

All in all, no matter what kind of hype it is, it obviously has nothing to do with a small stand-in like Xiong Zheng who has never even made a serious movie.

Director Rong cherishes his feathers, so naturally he won't affect the crew's reputation because of a substitute. But he didn't like Tao Mu's behavior of approaching him to threaten him.

So next, Tao Mu took out the publicity draft he designed overnight, and briefly explained to Director Rong what kind of publicity effect he would get if "Gun King" cooperates with Fetion.com during the filming period.