Chapter 23

Chapter 23

What do you mean?

Long Tian'ao was very sensitive to realize that Cheng Baodong was talking about himself. He sneered unhappily, and was about to speak back, when all the newcomers stood up straight and greeted the bigwigs in the circle obediently.

In particular, Shen Yu, who is not conscious of being in the circle, holds his mobile phone and begs for a group photo: "...Brother Yuan, let's take a photo together. I am your fan." Wang Boyuan has never met Shen Yu in person, but this does not mean that Prevent him from knowing that Shen Yu is the young master of the Shen Group. Speaking of which, the luxury endorsement that Wang Boyuan just won at the beginning of the year belongs to the Shen Group. Even for the sake of the benefactor, Wang Boyuan would not dampen the interest of the young master of the Shen family.

With Shen Yu taking the lead, others rushed over to ask for a group photo. The male and female protagonists of "Far From Rivers and Lakes" are all first-line superstars in China. Although the heroine Guo Yaning lost the title of Best Actress several times, her box office performance is very impressive, and she has always been the partner of the producers. Therefore, he was hailed as the uncrowned king by the media. Several supporting actors and actresses are also well-known old actors in the circle. Out of respect for their predecessors, Shen Yu and others rushed to ask for a group photo. The rowdy crew was buzzing with excitement.

Cheng Baodong hated the noise of the visiting people and hindering the filming of the film crew, but when he saw the cheerful Shen Yu in the crowd, he didn't say anything. With a sullen face, he told Tao Mu to enter the arena and take his position.

Seeing the crew starting work, Shen Yu and the others finally calmed down, and obediently stood by and waited.

This scene is about the grassland khan who fell in love at first sight with a princess disguised as a heroine when he entered the Central Plains. Then the grassland khan took the princess back to the enemy camp, trying to force the heroine to marry him. In order to prevent the heroine from sneaking away, the heroine was given medicine to confine her internal energy. The male protagonist hides his identity, first sneaks into the enemy camp under the name of a musician, and then directly exposes his identity at the banquet to kill the Quartet and successfully rescues the princess.

Because it is a comedy movie, there is another plot in this plot, that is, the troupe that the male protagonist joins is unable to go on stage because Tai Zhuzi elopes with someone, and the troupe owner forced the male protagonist to pretend to be a dancer to perform on stage in desperation. The male protagonist danced a fan dance at the banquet, and then Grassland Khan was shocked by the dancer played by the male protagonist, directly detained the male protagonist, and forced the male protagonist and the princess to follow the example of Ehuang Nvying to marry him. As a result, Ehuang rescued Nvying and eloped, leaving Khan the Prairie staying where he was in a daze.

——Although Tao Mu doesn't know how the logic of this comedy script is smoothed out, but as the actor's martial substitute, the most ridiculous actor in this scene dresses up as a woman and dances a folding fan, and then uses the fan as a The weapon fought with the prairie Khan, and finally changed the weapon into a sword to PK the prairie soldiers. He was required to play in a series of fight scenes. Due to the complexity of this scene, Director Cheng plans to finish filming within ten days. What Tao Mu is going to film today is the scene where he restores the men's clothing and leads the heroine out of the enemy camp.