Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Duang!

A big head hit the table heavily, and Du Kang exposed the back of his full and round head in front of everyone with an extremely decisive attitude, screaming in despair: "I'm not alive anymore!"

Tao Mu and the others suppressed laughter and patiently comforted C Du Kang, who debuted as "Wei", said: "Things have already happened. Don't think about it any more.

Just let nature take its course. " I don't believe it, you're the only one doing this."

"Yes. Otherwise, my classmates wouldn't recommend this method to me."

"Wait a minute!" Du Kang suddenly raised his head and turned to look To everyone. His movements were so violent that he almost twisted his neck, and there was a clear red mark on his forehead.

However, at this moment, Du Kang couldn't care about these things. He felt he had been betrayed by the people. Now not only the face and body are injured, but even the young mind is bad: "What do you mean I'm alone? Didn't you agree to go in and out of the 301 bedroom, and everyone did it? Cooperating with you, there is no cushion That?"

Du Kang felt that he was so shocked that he couldn't even speak clearly.

Facing someone's heartbroken little eyes, Tao Mu was the first to raise his paws to clear himself up: "I've already said that I definitely won't do it. It's useless if you force me. After all, I have a very heavy burden as an idol!" After all, I have to use several skin care products when I wash my face in the morning. Du Kang was mentally prepared and reluctantly accepted Tao Mu's explanation.

Then he shifted his gaze to Wen Bao, who was 1.75 meters tall. "Then what?" Wen Bao rubbed his nose, a little embarrassed: "My shoes are a bit sticky. I can't even click in the insole. So-"

"Don't mention the shoe size to me!" Yimi Nine's Northeast guy suddenly frowned: "If it wasn't for the shoe size problem, can I lose this guy?" As Du Kang said, he looked ferociously at the only southerner in the dormitory, who was also the culprit who caused the accident (out of the consideration of Du Kang's psychological shadow area, it can no longer be simply classified as an incident) The culprit: "What about you? Didn't you propose this matter? Why didn't you implement it?"

Chu Suian blushed, he was really guilty, and felt sorry for Du Kang: "...No, I'm sorry."

Du Kang: Hehe !

Chu Sui'an swallowed more and more guilty, and his Adam's apple slid up and down with difficulty: "I thought about it carefully and carefully. I think what Mu said is right. After all, we are students in the Department of Acting, and those students who study science and engineering with me It's different. Just in case someone finds out..." How embarrassing! And the facts have proved that it is right to act cautiously.

A bolt from the blue hit his forehead with a "cross-wiping", and the shadows around Du Kang swelled at a speed visible to the naked eye: "So the three of you secretly betrayed the group activities. Just leave me alone, right?"

"I'm sorry!" Chu Suian Putting his hands together in front of him, he bowed his head in a gesture of confession and repented: "I didn't expect..."