Chapter 18

Chapter 18

The next morning, Tao Mu finished filming "Zi Xiao" and immediately transferred to the crew of "The Legend of Heroes" next door.

Zhao Xin asked the life producer to ask for a copy of Tao Mu's shooting schedule in "Zi Xiao", and rehearsed for Tao Mu according to this time to ensure that the two crews did not conflict.

Although this kind of treatment is not special for the crew of "Legend of Heroes" where the leading actors and important supporting actors often have to ask for leave to catch up with commercial performances, it is still the first among young actors. As a result, many small supporting roles were a little unconvinced, gossiping in private, but in front of Tao Mu, they were all kinds of courtship.

Tao Mu had seen this kind of people a lot in his previous life, so he didn't take it seriously. The only thing that made him a little concerned was that when taking the makeup photo, the makeup artist specially darkened his skin color by a few shades with black powder.

The photographer in charge of taking pictures also deliberately suppressed the lens - Tao Mu was obsessed with photography for a period of time in his previous life, and also played with SLR, so he knew very well how to find the angle of the lens if he wanted to take good pictures of people. According to the photographer's method of shooting, after the photos are released, the killer Wuming's makeup photos will definitely appear shorter than him, and his face will be bigger.

Videographers and makeup artists certainly don't do this for nothing. Thinking about it from another angle, the person who can instruct the cameraman and makeup artist to do so in private must play an important role in the crew. Consider the conflict of interest, and make good use of the method of exclusion, there is only one person who has the motivation and ability to target Tao Mu.

Tao Muxin sneered, casually posing with the green snake soft sword in his hand, turned slightly sideways, and stared at the camera with sharp eyesight. The camera "clicked", and the cameraman and post-production looked at the computer screen at the same time - but in the dark background, Tao Mu stood sideways, most of his body merged into the darkness, and only half of his face with disfiguring makeup was facing the camera. With deep eyes and expressionless face, he gently stroked the green snake soft sword wrapped around the other arm with one hand. Because of the lighting and the angle of the camera, Tao Mu in the photo looks a little short, and the outline is blurred because of the too dark light- but these are not the most important.

The most important thing is Tao Mu's eyes staring at the camera, which are as dark as a pool of cold water with no bottom to be seen, quiet and deserted, unmelted for a thousand years. His body arched in an arc because of the sideways movement. The cameraman didn't notice anything at first, but looking at the photo now, he seemed to see a poisonous snake lurking in the dark, waiting for an opportunity. A trace of arc is trying to imitate the arc of the python wrapping its prey when hunting. Cold and suffocating, feminine and full of strength, his whole body exudes a vicious determination that kills with one blow.

The cameraman in front of the camera, the post-production in front of the computer, and the melon-eating spectators standing in the studio who were planning to watch a good show all shuddered at the same time, and there was a sudden silence in the studio where there were some small sounds—all of which were erupted by Tao Mu in an instant The aura of ignoring human life and taking it away was awe-inspiring.

Especially those who have met Tao Mu's eyes, suddenly have the illusion that they are being watched by a python, as if a prey is about to be swallowed alive, and their lives are at stake.