Chapter 30

Chapter 30

The plane flew all the way for two hours and finally arrived at the Capital Airport.

When Tao Mu and the others came out of the airport, they raised their heads—oh, it turned out to be a bright and sunny day.

"There is no smog!" Da Mao Xiaopang also followed suit: "It seems that the weather in the capital is quite friendly to us returnees!" Yun Yi, who was traveling with him, asked

Tao Mu with a smile: "How are you going to get there? How about——"

Before finishing speaking, an extremely excited and loud "Brother Mu Mu" suddenly came from the front! Everyone followed the sound and saw a black and thin child standing in a big black car. In front of Cherokee, he waved at Tao Mu excitedly. There are two adults following behind him - one is handsome and gentle, the other is strong, with thick eyebrows and tiger eyes, and looks very fierce.

"Brother Mumu, you, you are finally back. I and I miss you!" The black and thin child ran up to Tao Mu like a monkey, and stretched out his hand to take it. Tao Mu's suitcase, he said eagerly: "When you leave, why don't you take me. What's the use of taking this, these two wastes, passing by. No, I won't give it to you. To add to the chaos, just burn, burn incense and pray to Buddha."

"Hey, I said kaba fine little Feng Yuan, did you say that? It's useless to feed you those big elbow fried chicken legs back then? Are you going to bury your big hairy brother like this?"

"And your little fat brother." Xiaopang echoed unwillingly.

Feng Yuan snorted, Xiong hugged Tao Mu and rubbed against him: "One, one yard, you—hey, hey, how many things you can feed me, you can't stop me, Block me and tell the truth in front of Brother Mu, Mu!"

"You, you, Brother Mu, are you so nice? Even, you don't even care about your relationship with the big guys for so many years?" Xiaopang deliberately imitated Feng Yuan's words. The run-on kid blushed and had a thick neck, sticking his neck to suggest to his fat brother: "You, don't learn, learn from me!"

"Why, why? What?" Xiaopang continued to be funny.

Feng Yuan was so anxious that he couldn't even speak: "The courtyard, the dean said, I can easily stutter when learning, learning, change, change--"

"I can't change it, can I?" Xiaopang said After taking it, he laughed at Feng Yuan: "Look at what you're talking about."

Feng Yuan gave Xiaopang a blank look, stood next to Tao Mu, and kept his mouth shut.

Tao Mu smiled, and rubbed Feng Yuan's prickly little head: "Your fat brother is teasing you. I bought you a lot of presents. Help me move the car up."

"Hey, good Lie!" Feng Yuan happily agreed. Without saying a word, he immediately ran to the trunk with the suitcase. Tao Mu walked up to Liu Yao and Meng Qi by himself, and shouted shyly and embarrassedly: "Brother Yao, Brother Xiao Qi."

"Just come back." Meng Qi stretched out his hand and patted Tao Mu's shoulder: "Are you hungry? Uncle Song sat down at home with a table of food, and we will take you there."