Chapter 46

Chapter 46

After Xiong Zheng was formally arrested, Da Luo and others clapped their hands and cheered, while worrying that the insurance company would withdraw the claim decision after hearing the news and ask for the one million back. Feeling very tangled.

Tao Mu simply called the insurance company to inquire about this matter. As a result, people told Tao Mu that according to the terms of the insurance contracts that Gou Rixin bought, being intentionally injured by others also falls under the scope of accidental injury insurance. Because this is not the subjective intention of the policyholder. However, if you deliberately fight with others and cause accidental injury, it is not within the scope of compensation.

After saying this, everyone felt at ease as if they had taken a reassurance. Leaving aside the exact number of years Xiong Zheng and Yu Mei, the adulterer and adulterer, will be sentenced to, Gou Rixin can finally prepare for the transfer with peace of mind.

It's different from the situation when Tao Mu came alone with a bag. This time back to Yanjing, they are a large force. In addition to Gou Rixin who was lying immobile on the hospital bed, Aunt Gou who had to go to Yanjing to take care of her son, and Da Luo who was clamoring to go to Yanjing to take care of her dog brother.

Then there are Zhang Fei who has been confiscated by Tao Mu, and the two reporters sent by Feixun Entertainment. The last one is Qin Miaoru's group - it is said that they are tired of opening a hotel in Town H and are ready to venture into big cities. Of course, the current identities of these people are still peripheral members of Feixun Entertainment.

After arriving at Yanjing Airport, the couple who came to pick them up were Liu Yao and Meng Qi as usual.

I had already talked with Tao Mu on the phone, and knew that there were more people coming back with me this time. Liu Yao simply asked Dahui to drive a bus. In addition, the First People's Hospital of Yanjing City also drove an ambulance to take Gou Rixin directly to the hospital. Tao Mu was stunned to discover that the doctor following the car was actually Yun Xingjian-

"Dean Yun, why did you come here in person?"

"Of course I have to take the matter of the savior to heart." Yun Xingjian said with a smile: "This It's still early, and when school is over in the evening, Yun Yi and Duo Duo will also come. Teacher Cheng will have to be late, she is taking the third-year students with her. It will be ten o'clock when I get home at night." Teacher Cheng is Yun Xingjian Yun Yi's lover, Yun Yi and Yun Duo's mother.

When Gou Rixin's mother and son heard Yun Xingjian's words, they were very excited: "You are too polite. How dare you trouble your family so much."

"It should, it should." Yun Xingjian said with a smile: "Yes. It's not you, young man, our family Duoduo is not sure what it is now. So our two families, don't talk about troublesome or not."

Gou Rixin, mother and son are very real people. There was something in my heart that couldn't be said out of my mouth, and I was holding Dean Yun's hand, moved to tears.

Aunt Gou was worried about her son's illness, and was always restless. Holding Yun Xingjian's hand, he kept asking: "President Yun, you are the president of Yanjing University Hospital, and you are a man of knowledge. You said that my son's illness can be cured?" Yun Xing Jian let Mrs. Gou hold her, and continued to comfort him: "Don't worry, I will definitely find the best doctor in the country for your son's operation. After taking care of him for a few months, he will be healthy and alive. Absolutely not. It will affect his normal life and work."