Chapter 31

Chapter 31

"Oh!"

The dazzling sunlight sneaked in through the cracks in the curtains, slid across the floor, touched the bed, crawled over the soft and fluffy quilt, kissed the owner's collarbone, chin, bridge of nose, and finally jumped on the eyelids.

The dazzling sunlight flickered in front of my eyes. Very annoying!

The sleeping man closed his eyes in displeasure. The thick eyelashes flutter like butterfly wings, forming two fan-shaped shadows under the eyelids. He fumbled and grabbed the quilt and pulled it up, curled up into a ball and shrank into the quilt, turned over and continued to sleep. In the quiet room, there was a knock on the door suddenly, followed by a "ding dong ding dong" doorbell.

How can this be a two-pronged approach!

"Woo!" Tao Mu subconsciously uttered a little milk dog bark from his throat, and opened his eyes in bewilderment. The ceiling above his head and the slightly unfamiliar furnishings in the room stunned him for a moment. Immediately after his consciousness returned, Tao Mu sat hugging the quilt, and the memory of last night slowly came back.

"Ding ding dong dong" the doorbell rang several times again, Tao Mu came back to his senses, got up slowly and went down to open the door.

Early in the morning, I rolled wonton wrappers in the back kitchen, personally wrapped more than 50 small wontons stuffed with green onions and pork that Tao Mu loved most, and then carried a bag of seaweed, a bag of mustard, a handful of coriander and a bag of Song Daozhen, who ran Xiami for two miles, looked at the sleeping Mimi and stared at Tao Mu, who had red marks on half of his face, and couldn't help but mutter: "Why haven't you woke up yet? Aren't you going to report to school this morning?" It’s past seven o’clock, why don’t you wake up? Did you stay up late last night playing computer games? You’re right, I stopped by. Otherwise, no one will call you after you’ve slept in. You say You children, ah, what kind of night owls are you trying to learn! Seeing that you don’t sleep at night and get up in the morning. You don’t know that going to bed early and getting up early is good for your health! Staying up so late every day will break your body..."

Listening to Uncle Song's nagging, Tao Mu stretched out his hand to scratch his messy hair, narrowed his big eyes, leaned against the outside of the kitchen, and argued softly: "...not playing computer. I was Do you want to get down to business... The stock market in M ​​country and the international oil futures market open at that point, what can I do? I can't let such a big organization change things for me alone? Just to let me Go to bed early and get up early? Can't you!"

"It's useless to be poor with me!" Song Daozhen glared at Tao Mu angrily, and walked into the kitchen with the ingredients. Seeing Tao Mu sticking behind him like a little tail in a daze. I was quite happy in my heart, and said with a stern face: "Hurry up and wash your face. Hurry up, don't dawdle, the cooked little wontons should be lumpy." Tao Mu said softly "Hmm" With a sound, he sniffed hard and asked the old man: "Didn't you bring me two shortbreads? I want to eat your shortbreads. I want the ones with salt and pepper, and the ones with mung beans and white sugar are also good."

"It's not bad. Little. If you want to eat, do it yourself. Didn't I teach you?" Song Daozhen snorted. Speaking of this, I thought of Tao Mufei's application for the Academy of Film and Television, and immediately became angry: "... If you don't learn a good craft, you have to study this stupid major. You said that there are so many people in Huaxia, who can be a How many celebrities are there? Besides, is it a long-term solution to rely on face to eat? I think you kid just learned from the 'Ye Shi' gang. Every day you think about getting something for nothing..."