Chapter 61

Chapter 61

Huaxia's adoption review is actually very troublesome. However, in terms of adopting orphans, disabled children, or abandoned infants and children raised by social welfare institutions whose biological parents cannot be found, the conditions are very liberal. It is only required that the adopter be at least 30 years old. Liu Yao is 39 years old this year, and Meng Qi is three years younger than him. Both of them meet the age requirements for adopters. Moreover, the two of them are same-sex married, even if they will not have children in the future.

The most important thing is that Tao Mu, the adoptee, has reached the age of eighteen. According to the law, he has already belonged to a person with full capacity for civil conduct, and independently enjoys civil rights and assumes civil obligations. It also means that even if Liu Yao adopts Tao Mu, both parties will not have any moral and legal risks because of the sexual orientation of the adopted person.

Therefore, if they want to go through the adoption procedures, they only need both parties to agree, and then submit an adoption application form to the orphanage, then go to the adoption registration authority to go through the relevant registration procedures, and finally go to the local police station to register for a household registration.

Much easier than adopting a child under the age of fourteen.

However, it took a full week for Liu Yao and the others to finish all the procedures.

On the day when the new account book was issued, Tao Mu held the brand new account book and laughed for a long time. His slender fingers flipped through the home page and the page marked with all family members, and occasionally turned to a separate page with his own information printed on it. It says Tao Mu, male gender, relationship with the head of the household...

Several pages of paper measuring 143 mm long and 105 mm wide were nearly torn apart by Tao Mu's tossing and turning.

Tao Mu does not have his own account book. Children who grow up in orphanages only have their own ID cards, but no household registration books. The household registration of all orphans is registered in the collective household registration of the orphanage. Just like college students can link their accounts to the university.

When Tao Mu returned to the Shen family in his previous life, he did not change his household registration either. I don't know if it was because the original book's plot halo of Mary Su made everyone ignore this point, or because of some other reason, anyway, the Shen family didn't mention the change of residence. Tao Mu himself mentioned it once, but Shen Yan sarcastically said that he "just returned to Shen's house and didn't even recognize everyone, so he couldn't wait to confirm the relationship and divide the family property. Are you still looking forward to the early death of parents?" After that, the matter was left alone until Tao Mu was kicked out of the house by the Shen family, and Tao Mu never entered the Shen family's household registration booklet.

In his previous life, until his death, he still had the extravagant hope of being able to return to the Shen family and be accepted by the Shen family. So even though he was kicked out by the Shen family, he never thought of setting up a separate household registration book for himself. Even if he later bought his own real estate and villa in Shanghai, his household registration has always been linked to the collective household registration of Shanghai City University. Even though he had graduated, the school did not urge him to move out of his household registration. I don't know that it was radiated by the aura of the plot, which made everyone forget this. Or for other reasons.