Chapter 65

Chapter 65

"Brother!"

When Shen Yan and Shen Yu entered Shen Chen's room, Shen Chen was watching a video on his laptop - it was the video of the Shen family's rioting at Feixun headquarters.

There was no sound in the quiet room. Only Shen Yan's sharp, thin and mean voice came out through the laptop. Shen Yan's ears turned red, and she hugged Shen Yu more and more nervously.

Shen Yu blinked, and called again: "Brother."

Shen Chen came back to his senses, tapped the space bar with his slender index finger, and pressed pause.

"I'm very curious." Shen Chen sat on the leather swivel chair behind the desk, folded his hands on the table, and asked in a deep voice: "You hate Tao Mu?"

Shen Yan panicked, and quickly explained: "He first Hate us. Xiaoyu treats him so well and wants to make friends with him so much. But he doesn't know how to flatter."

Don't you hate this kind of person? The president of a media company, to the extent that he has left behind his own self-cultivation and quality, because this person does not know how to flatter and refuses to be friends with your younger brother?" Shen Chen raised his eyebrows, and stared at him with dark eyes. Looking at Shen Yan, she seems to be able to see through people.

Shen Yan suddenly fell silent.

Shen Chen continued: "You must always remember that you are not only Shen Yan, but also the eldest lady of the Shen family. Your every move in public represents the Shen family. Don't let the Shen family be ashamed for you." Shen Chen lowered his head and stopped talking.

Shen Yu also swallowed her saliva, took a step forward, and explained cautiously: "Brother, don't blame my sister, okay? My sister is also doing that for me."

"Do you have to be treated like this to be friends?" When facing Shen Yu, Shen Chen seemed to be much more patient. The originally serious and deep voice also became gentle.

"I didn't." Shen Yu blushed, and she was ashamed and anxious to explain: "I didn't want to do this. I don't know why things developed like this. Brother, I really want to be friends with Tao Mu Yes. But he always ignores me."

Shen Chen hooked the corners of his mouth unobtrusively, and the original cold outline softened a little. He patiently persuaded: "Tao Mu is different from those friends you made before. Tao Mu is a very talented young talent. He has his own career and his own work to do. So he is very busy, very busy Just like the big brother, you should put more energy on the company's business. If you always ask him the way you get along with classmates and playmates, you will naturally not get what you want." Shen Yu listened in a daze ignorant.

Shen Chen smiled slightly. He discovered very early that his younger brother was unusually attractive to some outstanding men. So he is also keen to see his younger brother make friends with some young talents. As long as their friendship is beneficial to Shen's future.