Chapter 51

Chapter 51

"Tao Mu, you finally thought of looking for me!" In the luxuriously decorated private room, Long Tian'ao looked at Tao Mu with resentment on his face: "I thought you forgot me."

"How could that be?" Tao Mu Smiling, he poured a glass of beer for Long Tian'ao: "You help me so much, I have something good to do, and I won't miss you."

Tao Mu said, saying that Feixun.com was going to hold the national school flower selection event The matter was explained to Long Tian'ao: "...now we need two mentors, I wonder if Xingxing Entertainment is interested?"

Long Tian'ao frowned, realizing that the matter was not that simple: "It seems more than that. Your momentum It’s such a big deal, it’s a talent show and you signed a contract to debut, you don’t cooperate with a TV station and you want to organize netizens to vote, I haven’t heard that you have contacted a video website...” Long Tian’ao said here, thoughtfully Looking at Tao Mu cautiously: "Could it be that Fetion.com wants to take this opportunity to launch its own video website? Like Maoku.com and Tomato.com?"

Tao Mu looked at Long Tian'ao in a little surprise. When he talked about it with three roommates, none of them realized it. Just talking to Long Tian'ao, Long Tian'ao can hit the nail on the head. Should it be said that Long Tian'ao's sense of entertainment is very keen, or did he subconsciously underestimate this Xiaokai of Star Entertainment?

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Long Tian'ao rubbed his nose and said with a smile, "After all, my uncle is also the major shareholder of Star Entertainment. He has never eaten pork or seen a pig running." Tao Mu chuckled , admitted frankly: "I just admire you a little bit."

"You think I'm not bad!" Long Tian'ao chuckled: "I think this is quite reliable. Don't worry, I will let Xingxing Entertainment make preparations when I go back. What kind of artist do you want to be a mentor? Also, is Feixun.com planning to name Xingxing Entertainment?"

"Not only Xingxing Entertainment, I also contacted Longteng Entertainment, and they also promised to give me two mentors. There is also a campaign The filming team needed during the period must also be provided by Longteng. Their company has two filming teams who have done audition activities, and they happen to have experience." Tao Mu has already reached a private agreement with Luo Xi, and he will not be lenient when using the resources of Longteng Entertainment.

Long Tian'ao listened in amazement: "You're good, boy. The relationship between Luo Yang and his sister is not very good. Luo Xi can still help you like this. It seems that you have worked hard on her, right?"

Tao Mu just smiled and didn't answer. After having a drink with Long Tian'ao, he said: "Because there is a talent show session, I hope that Star Entertainment will choose a singer or idol artist for me as a mentor. Naming this piece can combine Star Entertainment and Longteng Entertainment. name on the front of the show. It’s free. Count me as a favor.”

Long Tian'ao smiled, and clinked glasses with Tao Mu: "And the promotional event you mentioned to me about the military uniform photo celebrating the National Day, do you have to take a two-inch bareheaded photo?"

"The photo must be formal." Tao Mu Su Rong reminded: "I have already completed the procedures in the background of Feixun.com, and photos that do not meet the regulations cannot be uploaded."