aunts Living, Song Sitan hesitated: "If you still live on the fifth floor today, should the food be moved to the fifth floor or upstairs?"

    Jiang Li said without any hesitation: "Put it upstairs."

    After finishing speaking, Jiang Li looked at Song Sitan Looking at the shopping cart, "Are you going to eat these at home during the typhoon?"

    Song Sitan was taken aback, "I just had a batch of rice noodles delivered to my door before, and I just bought vegetables. As for these in the shopping cart, they are mainly because they are durable. It’s okay to buy more.”

    Jiang Li nodded and said nothing, but the expression on his face made Song Sitan immediately think of the expression on Tang Qi’s face a few days ago when she advised herself to eat healthy and not eat takeaway every day.

    Song Sitan's face was dark, and he couldn't help raising his forearm, pinching his biceps.

    Uh... well, her thing is really not obvious.

    No, she is a little thinner and less muscular, but Jiang Li's figure is also of the thin and tall type, no matter how you look at her physique, they are about the same?

    Why did he despise her.

    Song Sitan pursed her lips, stuffing all kinds of food into the shopping cart, thinking that now that the stockpiling of supplies is over, she should indeed put the exercise plan on the agenda.

    Although her spear skills are still there after seven years of training in the last seven years, her current physical fitness is indeed still at the level of a pampered rich daughter.

    If you don’t train your muscle strength, then you will actually start a fight with a gun, and you haven’t fired a few shots. If you can’t lift your shoulder due to recoil dislocation or muscle damage, it will be too embarrassing... Song Sitan pondered, everyone

    soon Bought all kinds of food and ingredients.

    Seeing that Jiang Li and Jiang Shuo also bought a bag of rice and a bag of noodles, plus various vegetables, meat, and seasonings in their shopping carts, Song Sitan felt relieved.

    After Yitong supermarket made a big purchase, he stuffed all the big and small bags of food bought in the supermarket into the trunk of Song Sitan and Guan Yang's car.

    After discussing with the five of them, Song Sitan and his group were not in a hurry to go back. Instead, they went straight to the barbecue restaurant on the third floor of the shopping mall, ate a barbecue, and then bought a lot of braised duck necks, chicken feet with pickled peppers in the surrounding stores. , roe shrimp and a box of sushi platter.

    Walking to the milk tea shop, seeing that Tang Qi and Jiang Li didn't drink, Song Sitan cheerfully ordered a cup of sweet-scented osmanthus taro ball milk tea for himself and Jiang Shuo a cup of freshly stewed milk pears.

    Jiang Li usually supervised Jiang Shuo's diet very strictly, but seeing him in high spirits today, he didn't stop him.

    So Song Sitan and Jiang Shuo, one big and one small, each walked in front with a cup of milk tea in their hands, chatting and laughing happily.

    Seeing this, Tang Qi cried, "Just because I can't drink milk tea, doesn't the little guy like to play with me? I also want to pinch his soft little face~"

    Jiang Li raised all kinds of lo mei bought by Song Sitan in his hand, Sushi, candied haws, yogurt, and small octopus balls, look at her, the meaning in the eyes is obvious.

    Tang Qi understood that when Jiang Shuo met Song Sitan, Jiang Li, his own brother, was treated like a porter by him, so there was nothing wrong with them.

    Tang Qi sighed, "Is this what it feels like to be spoiled by a cutie? Guan Yang, he's so good at..."

    Guan Yang patted her head to express his comfort.

    The five of them ate and drank enough and bought a bunch of snacks. When they went to the pharmacy on the first floor of the shopping mall, they also bought some basic medicines for colds, fevers, and anti-inflammation and some band-aids just in case.

    After buying all the things they needed, the five of them drove back to the underground parking lot.

    After the car was parked, Song Sitan saw that although the things he bought looked like two big pockets, the actual weight was not too heavy. Seeing that Jiang Li's 50-jin rice noodles were already heavy, he took his two bags first. A shopping bag was placed at the elevator entrance, and then he was going to help Jiang Li get things.

    But to Song Sitan's surprise, Jiang Li carried a bag of rice and a bag of noodles directly on his shoulders, then picked up the oil drum with his free hand, and then took the bag containing chicken wings, chicken legs and beef in his hand, As for the other small bag containing fruit and some candies and chocolates, let Jiang Shuo hold it.

    One big and one small walked quickly to Song Sitan's side.

    Except that Jiang Shuo seemed to be having a hard time carrying the bag, Jiang Li was carrying a total of 100 catties of rice noodles, oil and a heavy shopping bag in his right hand, Song Sitan didn't see any signs of being unable to hold on from his face!

    Well, she is the only weak chicken after all...

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win  On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara