Perfection of Lust (Matilda Mathis, aka Dollhouse)

She snickered, her eyes watching carefully the trapped hero with a lustful gaze. She had been impressed with the hero since the first time she laid her eyes on him. He was mysterious, strong, agile, smart; everything she ever so desired. The perfect man in such a distorted world. But she wanted her perfect man to be even more perfect, to transform the perfect man into the personification of a god. She had plans, distorted and painful plans for the trapped hero. Yet even when she had already decided what to do, she couldn't do it.

She would always hesitate, her arms trembling every time that she tried to get near the man with the intention of perfecting what was already perfect in her mind. She wanted to unmask him, yet it would only make her perfect man a dud. She wanted the mystery that was Batman, the darkness that he provided to her soul. She could have started with a hand, yet all that it would bring her was a weakened hero. Every single time that she had thoughts of ways to make the man, she had just found that there was nothing she could do to make him perfect.

She licked her red lips, a lustful moan escaping from her mouth. She was frustrated, her hands going over her head and into her hair. She didn't know what to do, her eyes leering at the hero who was glaring at her with hate. The anger only made her more excited, a shock that coursed through her body and brought out the ecstasy that she wanted to feel. It had been some time since she started trying to find a man while also trying to resurface into the world of crime. She had found many men, yet none were like the Dark Knight.

"I just can't wait to pounce on you, Batman~" She purred, her eyes looking at the hero with lust. She just saw his questioning stare, one that she ignored completely. She didn't need to answer, she needed to think of more possibilities. Possibilities beyond the scientific route, things that no one would think possible because of their questionable origin. She was almost a result of such improbable origins, impossible even. But she wasn't, her mind taking everything that her father taught her about medicine. She felt her legs shake, a twitch that she knew how to fix. Yet one idea that she ignored all because of what she needed to do or rather, what she wanted to do.

She had already stripped the hero down, only his cowl and some underwear to at least be able to concentrate slightly. Yet even when she left him in such a state, he was still not reacting to anything from his surroundings. It made her even more enchanted by his darkness, shadows that trapped her in and not letting go. The darkest of fantasies were being welcomed into her very soul, a grin making its way into her face as she only was able to touch absolute perfection whenever she had no medical instrument in her hands.

"Do your worst, Dollhouse" The rage and darkness of which those words came out of his mouth was only making her feel more attracted towards the Dark Knight. She trailed her nail from his chest up to his chin. She slowly used the tiniest of force, moving the face of the hero. She wanted his eyes on her own, to feel the dusk that they were able to transmit. As soon as his eyes were looking at her, she shivered. She felt just how her spine trembled in weakness, yet even in weakness she felt powerful. A weakness so strong that she couldn't help but salivate slightly.

"Believe me..." She whispered, her eyes gaining a crazed expression to them. Her grin slowly widened, a twisted smile appeared on the corner of her face. She moved her hand to her face, the perfect yet fragile porcelain mask protecting her imperfections. But with such weakness and darkness, she tossed the mask to the side. Her imperfect face was shown to the world. A scar running from cheek to cheek, just over the bridge of her nose. Yet even when she was appalled at being imperfect, the man was so perfect that she, herself, felt perfect. "I will~"

With that, she pounced. Her hips landed with full force on the chest of the man she had imprisoned. Her eye could only be marveled by such perfection, a gift from the gods if she had anything to say about it. She slowly and sensually began to lower her chest towards the man, feeling the satisfaction of being in control of such a marvelous and precious man. Her chest touched his own, sparks coursing through her body once more just by the intimate position that they were in. She could only shiver with each action she took at the Dark Knight.

She tried to near her face to his own, wanting to see him closer. To feel the prohibited intimacy between a hero and a villain. It only excited her to continue with her movements, to continue with dominating perfection. She wanted to rule over perfection, to demonstrate that she was perfect. That even with such a hideous scar on her face, she could still be beautiful. To not hide behind the now broken porcelain mask that she usually wears while doing her acts of crime. To once again be able to feel perfect, just how she used to do many years ago.

And, after what seemed to be a lifetime, she managed to kiss him. She instantly moaned, her whole body stiffening by such wonders. It was no longer a question as to why people usually conveyed their feelings through a kiss, the moments she spent kissing the man was proof enough. She couldn't stop kissing him, adoring such perfection in her own twisted ways. She needed him in her life, to feel such raw passion coursing through her body day and night. She couldn't get enough, poisoning her instantly. Seduced by the toxin called lust, she just continued to show her twisted love towards the hero she would always consider to be perfect. Even if her affection was not currently being reciprocated.