Dedications and Goodbyes to My Sweet Honey and Silent Mori

It was almost the end of school here, today is the last day. As I said I woulddedicate my time to everyone here in the host club, the Last Contenders are Honey and Mori.

~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting down at Honey's Table and we both were eating cake with vanilla icing and a strawberry on top.

I would be lying if I said the mood of the club was as lively as it usually was.

What I mean by that is, Honey barely touched the cake, Mori was more silent than usual meaning he didn't reply with his usual "...yeah", Hikaru and Kaoru minds kept wandering into space while they held sad faces, Kyoya wasn't constantly staring at us, and Tamaki, even he wasn't up to things.

Every time he talked his voice cracked so he sat in his corner for most of the time.

I tried to keep a smile on my face and lighten the mood but it didn't really work.

"Honey...are you gonna eat anything?" I asked him and he shook his head slowly leaving me to sigh.

The host club is gonna be over soon and we're still moping around, what happened to remembering them for infinity, geez Tamaki live up to your words for this last time.

"Whats wrong Honey, you look sad..." One of the fangirls asked noticing late.

"...Usa-chan is going away for a while, and I'm really gonna miss him, he shouldn't leave me because I love him, but he says he has to go because he's stayed with me for too long,I really do love Usa-chan and I tried to convince him to stay but Takashi says I have to let Usa-chan go, so that's what I'm gonna do..." He said in a sad voice and he wasn't slick, I could tell he was talking about me just made it cuter for the fangirls.

"Awww Honey, I'm sure Usa-chan will miss you too."A random fangirl said.

"Yeah, and Usa-chan is sure to come back soon."The one that asked said.

All Honey did was nod his head and make eye contact with me. It made me feel guilty for leaving, good grief, thanks for that.

~~~~~~~

As the host club ended I brought Honey outside the door to talk to him, after I pryed Tamaki off my leg because he thought I was leaving early.

"Mitsukuni, look at me." I told Honey calling him by his first name because I was serious.

He looked up at me with teary eyes and I wiped them away with my finger.

"You know I don't want to leave, and if me and Kira could stay, we would, now your story with Usa-chan, it was about me wasn't it?"I asked and he nodded his head.

"I could tell, now Honey, you can't cry on me, it won't make me stay it's just going to make me feel guilty about leaving, and when I leave, I'll probably burst out crying, so you've got to stay strong alright?" I told him and he nodded again hugging me.

"...It's just, I really love you and Kira-chan and I'll be missing a part when you leave, who's gonna eat sweets with me, Who's gonna buy me those extra sweets that Kyoya doesn't know about, I don't want you guys to leave, but I won't cry about it, I promise I'll be strong for you Natsu." He said crying his eyes out anyways.

"Forgetting something Honey?" I handed him a napkin and he turned away wiping his tears.

"Sorry, thanks for everything Natsu-chan..." He then suddenly smiled as if an idea popped in his head. "Wait here Natsu-Chan, don't move!" He ran back into the host club and I stood there staring at the ceiling.

Then Mori came out the door and walked up to me.

"...Mitsukuni said you wanted to talk to me..." He said looking down at me.