The Competition [~11]

Recap: "Oh saw what, you and Kyoya's makeout session...No...Pfft I didnt see that, I just slowly watched the Kiroya ship sail..."
~Natsu's POV~

Heres to Saturday! And I sat there hype as hell, in Tamaki's living room, eating a sandwich, alone. I cant believe I had no plans, I actually wished that the Host club dragged me into something. Tamaki came downstairs shirtless, obviously tired. I looked over and said "Oh, Good morning Tamaki..." and I returned to my sandwich.

He stopped mid yawn and looked at me, then he quickly ran back upstairs yelling, "DADDY'S SORRY YOU HAD TO SEE HIM LIKE THAT!" Ugh honestly, only Tamaki.

He came back downstairs with a shirt on still apologizing, I honestly didn't care, but thats Tamaki for ya.

"Hey, Tamaki, Do you and the rest of the guys have any plans?..." I asked staring at my sandwich hoping it would jump out my hand and start to dance or something. I was so hopeless at the time, I just need something entertaining.

"Hm, no I dont think we made any plans this weekend, but on the other hand we dont usually plan ahead, we wing it."

I decided it was game time. It was time to suck up to Tamaki and get him to get the guys so we could do something, I was too bored at the time to just lay there all day.

"Tamaki, do you think you can get the guys together today?" I asked with my best innocent face.

"Im not sure I can get everyone tod-" I cut him off.

"Daddy...Please I just wanna hang out with my friends, Is that such a bad thing?" I made the puppy dog eyes and I felt like I was pulling a Honey move.

"...OH YOUR SO ADORABLE, HOW CAN I RESIST, OF COURSE ILL TRY TO GET THEM TOGETHER FOR YOU, IN FACT WE CAN ALL GO TO THE MALL, ANYTHING FOR MY LITTLE GIRL!" He sounded like a fan girl, screaming in my ear.

I jumped up, and technically so did the sandwich," YUSH, Tank yuu Tama-chan!~" I got excited and ran upstairs going to change.

"My little girl is all grown up...going out with her friends...ITS ADORABLE, DONT GROW UP YET, COME BACK MY LITTLE BABY!" Tamaki said and yelled while chasing me up the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I fear Tamaki was more excited about going to the mall than I was. I mean I know I was bored, but he wasnt the bored one, I was obviously. But here we are, at the mall, everyone showed up, even Kira, isnt that a shocker.

"So...Tamaki would you like to tell us why you've gathered us here today?" Asked Kyoya without his black book, seems I was free to bother him all I wanted today. But the weird part is that they came here without any questions.

"Well my darling daughter here was bored, and she wanted to hang out with her friends!" Tamaki said tearing up, "ISNT THAT JUST THE CUTEST THING?!".

I sighed, Jeez Tamaki, way to overdo it.

"Sorry if you all want to leave now, I wish Tamaki told you that over the phone, I just really wanted something to do today, to be exact, I actually kind of missed you guys..." I said averting my eyes feeling guilty.

Then I felt a pat on my head, I looked up and saw Kyoya, great now i've been sinned.

"Fine, then we will all stay with you, since you miss us so badly..." Kyoya said removing his hand.

"I dont miss you that badly, It was actually Tama-"

" Well then what should we do first Tamaki?" Kyoya asked cutting me off, AND ignoring me.

"Well how about we play a commoners game?" Tamaki replied.

"In a mall, Tamaki I dont think thats a good id-"I was cut off yet AGAIN.

"What games do you know Tama-chan?~" Honey asked with a cheery voice.

"Well I heard of a game from Kira called Seek and Hiding" I laughed so hard.

"Hm?, whats so funny?, Aw did daddy entertain you?" Tamaki asked innocently.

"No I think shes amused because of the wrong name, its called Hide and Seek Tamaki..." said Kyoya and I almost immediately stopped laughing.

"You think you know everything dont you?" I asked as I glared at Kyoya.

"Well yes I prefer to think so, and my test scores dont lie either" He replied with a smartass attitude, well there was no attitude it was a monotone voice, I just said that because he always sounds like a smartass to me.

"You dont know anything..."I scoffed.

"Coming from you Natsu, one of the lowest in your grade, even Kira is ahead of you..." He replied yet again in a smartass attitude.

"...Pfft, go fucking die..." I said looking away.

Kira saw I wasnt in the mood anymore so she explained the game as Tamaki tried to comfort me telling me its ok to be dumb, Kyoya smirked the whole time, he fucking wins this round but ill get him back.

"...and yeah thats basically it, but since we have a large group it would be best if we went in pairs..." She said glancing at Kyoya everyonce and a while. Hah, I ship it hard as fuck.

Tamaki tried to pull me towards him but Kira pushed me to Mori and quickly said "Natsu with Mori and Honey!"

I stood next to Mori and smiled wide as hell, like I litteraly looked like the cheshire cat.

It was so quick that Tamaki didnt even get a chance to react, but lets just say Hikaru and Kaoru picked Kira, obviously and Kyoya was in their group because Tamaki was counting. Poor Tamaki, no one wanted him.

"Count to 30 mmkay?" Kira added

"I got it, I got it, just go leave your daddy..." Tamaki slowly turned around facing the wall.

"And...go!" Kira yelled and everyone scattered in different directions.

Kiroya, Hikaru and Kaoru went left, and Me Mori and Honey went upstairs.

Today could be interesting.

~To Be Continued~