Our Travels To: Ouran High School Host Club [~1]

"Okay so your probably wondering why Kira is over there pulling pranks on Tamaki with Hikaru & Kaoru and why I'm sitting at the table a few meters away with Mitsukuni eating chocolate cake, just wait, I'm getting to that. Lets just say about a day ago, I discovered that I had the power to switch between worlds, and not just any world, the best world ever, the freaking Anime world for kami sake. Lets get on with it, here's what happened."

~Natsu's POV~

I woke up on what I thought would be a normal day.

Normal day Checklist:

Smell of Ramen in the air, Check!

Bag of Chips on my side, Check!

Action manga open on face, Check!

Fell out of bed, Check!

I grabbed the manga and threw it on the bed, while I slowly pushed myself off the floor. My back was killing me, and my laptop was still open on the bed, which means it got better sleep than I did.

"Natsu-chan, hurry up and get downstairs, arent you and Kira supposed to be somewhere today!?"

If your wondering what the annoying voice coming from downstairs was, its my brother Kairu, he's my legal guardian because our parents died when we were at a younger age, but he was always the oldest, so that's why he's old enough to be my guardian.

I had to drag myself out of the room and get past all the chip bags and ramen bowls to get into the bathroom, but I managed of course. I tied my hair up into a simple high ponytail because I dont care much for looks, (obviously) and I splashed water on my face and brushed my teeth. The simple morning routine.

"Natsu, I said, hurry up!" yelled Kairu yet again.

I spit the toothpaste out and practically rolled down the stairs.

"Yeah yeah, I heard you the first time!"

"Then why didn't you come the first time?"

"Because I was half-sleep the first time" I said as I rolled my eyes. He was killing me with all the yelling, I don't even remember what me and Kira are supposed to be doing, but don't tell her that, she''ll go on a rampage and then slide into her emo corner. (See the reference? o3o).

"Oi, eat your breakfast will ya, Its gonna get cold and I'm not going to make you another batch" Kairu said as he plopped down in a chair.

"I'm eating, I'm eating, hey Kai-" I was cut off by Kairu stuffing a piece of bacon in my mouth as he said "Eat...".

I choked and nearly died, while he sat there laughing his ass off.

"Okay, What is it?" He said with a chuckle.

"Now that I'm done dying," I wiped my mouth with a napkin. "I was going to ask you what me and Kira are supposed to be doing today?"

"Oh, did you forget?" He put another piece of bacon in his mouth. "Your supposed to go to some Anime Convention today".

I froze and nearly flipped out. I completely forgot about that ish, were supposed to be there to watch some cosplayers. "That's Today!?, I've gotta get dressed, you baka!, why you didn't tell me this earlier!" I didn't give him the chance to answer as I ran upstairs and went to get dressed, leaving the beautiful piece of bacon on the plate to be taken and devoured by Kairu.

~Kira's POV~

"Where the hell is Natsu, she was supposed to be here an hour ago..." I stood outside of the Anime Expo center. This convention is a big thing, and its the last one until June, were gonna go out with a bang! Of course if that means pulling pranks on a few people, then why the hell not? Speaking of the late devil, I saw Natsu walking this way looking around, most likely for me. I waved so she could spot me out in the crowd.