What Would Happen If: Kairu Came To Ouran

~Natsu's POV~

So we're casually wrapping things up in Music Room #3. We all bowed as last pair of girls left the host club room.

"Good work today boys~" Tamaki said facing us.

"EHEM, BLEHLELE" I said I as coughed and made more weird noises so he would notice me.

He turned to me and Kira and understood what I was doing.

"Oh and ladies, you both did extremely well." He said smiling and I stopped coughing.

"Well enough that we payed our debt?" Kira asked annoyed.

"Nope, not yet but soon enough as this year is coming to a close." Kyoya responded and walked away.

"Ugh..." Kira and I exclaimed.

"Aw, don't you want to stay with us?" Hikaru said pulling us both into a hug.

"Not completely." Kira said simply and I eyed Mori and Honey who were currently staring at me awaiting my answer so I stayed silent and we had a staring contest.

Then Kaoru came and got all close to my ear and I was already restrained.

"I didn't hear a no..." He said in my ear and I looked at Mori and Honey yet again and opened my mouth to say something but quickly shut up.

"You know what that means Kaoru?" Hikaru said.

"Of course Hikaru..." Kaoru said looking at his twin.

"What does it mean Kira?" I asked mimicking them.

"I don't know Natsu" Kira replied.

I hate when they talk like that, always addressing theirselves when they ask a question. Mainly when their plotting something.

They both looked down at me and I'm sure others were seeing this, I got no help.

"Ehem...SACRIFICE" I pulled Kira closer to me using her as a shield. Yup, life skillz over a thousand.

"Bruh..." Kira sighed and pushed them both away from us.

Hikaru and Kaoru fell right next to each other, of course even gravity is in their favor.

"My lifesaver~" I hugged Kira and she pushed me away.

"You sacrificed me..." Kira said and walked away.

"...Sorry?" I replied.

Then suddenly we saw a beam of light come down from the sky and me being the smart person I am, I ran to the window to get a better look but was pulled back by a fabulous force better known as Mori.

He easily grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the window.
"...Be careful..."He simply said I stayed back and just stared at the window from where I was.

Kyoya and Tamaki were the ones to walk to the window and see what the light was.

"A meteor fell from the sky in broad daylight!" Tamaki said.

"I doubt that's what happened Tamaki...it looks more like a boyish figure." Kyoya said.

"We have one of those." Kira said as she pointed at me.

"I don't mind it either..."I shrugged.

"If you think about it, that's how Takashi and I found Natsu-chan and Kira-chan~" Honey pointed out.

"Wait a minute...I might have an idea of what that figure might be..." I turned to Kira and she nodded, so I turned to the door and opened it and ran out as Kira followed behind.