Beginning Preview Of: Revenge On The Club [~15]

~Natsu's POV~

As me and Kira walked to Music Room #3, I was fairly chipper about making up with the host club. It was kinda partly my fault so I kinda got really happy, well overly hype and I like tackled Kira into a hug.

"Gah! What the hell, get off me Natsu!" She said trying to pry my arms off of her.

"Nuu! I love you!" I said in a childish voice.

"Go away..." She said with less of a struggle, a bit embarrassed because she knew I was dead serious.

I just let out a cheery laugh, smiling hard as hell.

"Aww, look at that...Sisterly Love again Kaoru..." Obviously Hikaru said from behind us.

"It's admirable isn't it Hikaru?" Obviously Kaoru said.

Kira turned around (I didn't tackle her to the ground) with me still attached to her and we saw a smirking Hikaru next to a smirking Kaoru who was holding up pictures that proved as evidence to the "sisterly love".

I poured and then groaned,"It was a mother flipping reflex, get over it!...".

Kira just glared at them with an annoyed look.

"Oh Kaoru, don't you think the rest of the club would love to see those pictures?" Hikaru said looking at his clone.

"I think Kyoya would absolutely love this one..." Kaoru said pointing to a random picture that we couldn't see.

"You wouldn't..." Said Kira and I stopped hugging her.

"We can..." Kaoru said.

"And we will.." Hikaru finished and they ran off ahead of us.

"HIKARU! KAORU!" Kira called out running towards them as I could hear them both laughing in the distance.

"Oh they've done it now..." I muttered also running off towards them.

When I neared the room, Kira, Hikaru, and Kaoru were just standing there staring at the opened door.

"Hm? Did you all go into shock or someth-" I was soon too in shock as I stepped behind Kira peering into the door, and right there before my eyes, I saw the host club room, trashed and ruined most of everything broken, it was a mess, and it would all cost a fortune to fix.

"...The room..." Kira started.

"Its...a complete mess..." I said.

"Who could have done such a thing?..." Kaoru added.

"I think we should let the others know about this first, before we rush into things." Hikaru finished.

We and nodded and slowly walked away from the door.

~~~~~~~~~

What happened to the club room? Was someone looking for revenge on the club? What will Kyoya think, and what will Tamaki do?

~Find Out In The Next Chapter~