We Did What?! [~7]

Recap:He turned away putting his hands in his pockets, "So you want to know what happened last night right?" I nodded.He smiled a bit which made me flinch,"Okay, but your not going to like it~" He said making sure the last part travelled to my ears.

"Back on topic, here's what happened..." said Kyoya.

~Flashback~ No Specific Person's POV~

After a while the hosts all settled down in their own rooms. Our one particular friend, Kira was restless and had other plans. Kira walked past the portraits that lead down the hall towards our other friend room, Natsu. At the moment, Natsu was laying down on the comfortable bed. Kira walked in without her noticing and jumped on the bed, causing her to flip out and land on the floor. Kira laughed and without another word she took Natsu's hand and dragged her to her own room.

"Im going to get the other guys...stay here" Kira left the room leaving Natsu alone.

She later came in with Kyoya, Hikaru, Kaoru, Mori, and Honey. She sat them down and formed a circle with the group.

"Why did you call us all in here?" asked Kyoya.

"Are we playing a game Kira-chan?" asked Honey.

Kira nodded. "Yes we will play a game, but I dont know what game to choose".

Natsu yawned and laid back "Thats fine because im really not in the mood for a game anyways..."She said.

Kira glared at her and had an idea to get her spirits up. She scooted over to the side of Natsu and began to tickle her stomach, her weak spot.

Natsu started laughing uncontrollably, while also trying to push Kira away. That lasted for about 2 minutes and by the time they finished, Natsu was bubbly, giggly and out of breath, still feeling the touch of Kiras fingers linger.

"Now that your all awake...anyone got any suggestions?" Kira asked.

Then the owner of this luxury, Tamaki Suoh, stuck his head through the door, "Truth or Dare!, Lets play that!" Tamaki then ran towards the circle and squeezed himself next to Kyoya.

"I prefer not to play games that involve me and someone else, actually doing something" Natsu said scooting backwards trying to get out of the circle.

Tamaki dived (litteraly dived) across from him to where Natsu was sitting and he pulled her back towards the circle. "If Mommy is playing, you should too, now dont disobey daddy" Tamaki said going back to his seat.

"Sounds good to me, if Kira is in of course" said Hikaru and Kaoru.

"In that case, I dont want to play..." Kira said shrinking down already knowing she didnt have a choice.

"I'll play, good advice, is to dare me to eat cake~!" Honey said giving the hint to Mori.

"Then its settled, Ill go first, the theme is Romance!" Tamaki said with hearts in his eyes.

"Tamaki you cant put a theme on truth or dare, and if you do it most definetly shouldnt be Romance!" Natsu commented.

"Well it is,"said Tamki with a wink."and my first dare is for Kyoya!

"Oh brother..." said Kira rolling her eyes.

"Kyoya hmm...time to pay.." Natsu said suddenly interested.

Kyoya just stared at Tamaki awaiting his next words.

"I dare you to..." Tamaki looked at each of us and Natsu caught his eye.

Natsu was pointing to Kira mouthing the words "Kiss Kira"

Tamaki smirked and finished, "To kiss Kira!...wait..."