Meeting The Host Club [~2]

Recap: The twins each took one of Kira's hands and ran off with her towards the inside of the school. Honey took my hand and practically dragged me inside, while Takashi casually followed behind.

~Natsu's POV~

As Honey brought me inside I had to admit, In real view Ouran is beautiful. I was amazed, I couldn't help but look around and try to take in the scenery. I didn't see Kira anywhere, I guess Hikaru and Kaoru took her pretty far. While I was busy drooling, I didn't even notice Honey let go of my hand and was way ahead of me.

"Hey Miss, are you okay?~" Honey said, turned around full attention on me.

"Hm?...Oh yeah, I'm fine, just admiring the school" I said smiling and taking one last glance before running up the stairs.

"Oh, I never did get your name~"

"It's Natsu, and my friends name is Kira" He nodded and continued leading me up the stairs.

~~Timeskip to Music Room #3~~

When Honey opened the door I expected to see a bunch of rose petals flying towards my face, but the host club wasn't going on right now, so my face wasn't attacked by sweet smelling red dots. Takashi opened the door and lead us inside.

"Kyo-chan, Tama-chan, were back and we have something to show you~!" Said Honey in a singing tone.

He told me I could explore the club room until he gets Kyoya and Tamaki. So like any good friend would do, I decided to look for Kira. I turned the corner to where they had the changing station set up, and I basically witnessed sexual assault. Hikaru and Kaoru were making Kira try on clothes, very revealing ones might I add. It seems they got bored and they were making her model their parents new clothing line.

"Kira-chii, oh won't you please try on this one next, it will look great on you~" Hikaru said obviously trying to sound seductive. I know I should have been a good friend and stopped them right then and there, but lets just say that's not what happened, I almost burst out laughing, but hey that doesn't happen everyday.

"This is the last time, I'm not dressing up in a stupid cat costume, it doesn't even look like a cat costume, and is that part supposed to be ripped?" Kira said completely flushed.

"Of course its supposed to be ripped, how else are we gonna see your-" Hikaru was cut off by Kira hitting him in the head.

"Cmon Kira, let the twins have fun!" I said with a wink just to tease her.

Hikaru and Kaoru somehow appeared right next to me and did the same thing.

"Yeah Kira-chii, Let the twins have fun~" said Hikaru and Kaoru with a sing-song tone while also winking.

Kira walked up to me, throwing the costume on the floor and hit me on the head. "Ita!"

She leaned down and whispered-screamed in my ear, "Don't encourage them!" I chuckled and stuck my tongue out and we both laughed. ( Dat Friendship Moment :D)

"Honey-sempai, who are these two lovely ladies?" A voice asked from behind us a few feet away. Me and Kira turned around to see a well known violet eyed blonde boy, Tamaki Suoh standing next to the one and only Kyoya Ootori.

"This is Natsu-chan" Honey said pointing to me, "and thats Kira-chan, "He said pointing to Kira. "Me and Takashi found them outside~" Honey said with a worried look.

"What were they doing outside?" Kyoya asked as he started to write in his black book, which gave me chills for some reason.

"Thats not the point Mommy dear, we have two little lost puppies on our hands, we have to take them in and care for them!" Tamaki said striking a dramatic pose as a magical force of wind blew through his golden locks.

"Lost puppies?" I mumbled.

"Is he really comparing us to animals?..." Kira muttered.

Honey started jumping up and down asking, "Can we keep them?~".

Suddeny Tamaki took a step towards us and pointed to both of us. "Since you obviously have no where to go-" Tamaki started.

"Obviously?" Kira mumbled.

"No where to go?" I muttered.

"Starting today, you two will be our new maids!" Tamaki finished with a wink.

"Well we do need a bit of help around the club, so a bit of extra help wont hurt" Kyoya added.

"That means we get to dress up Kira and Natsu in maid's outfits~!" Hikaru and Kaoru said in unison a bit too cheery for me.

"Then its settled," Tamaki snapped his fingers." Hikaru, Kaoru, get them changed!"

"You got it Boss!" Hikaru and Kaoru said in sync and before I knew it, we were being dragged into the changing room.

~~2 Minutes Later~~

I.Was.Ready.To.Kill. I never got a say in any of this, and now I'm in a maids dress, One, I hate dresses so this wont last long, Two, It was too short to be a normal dress, I could tell Hikaru and Kaoru personally picked it out.

"Kira...are we really going along with all this?" I asked with probably the worst look on my face because I suddenly felt a breeze where the sun should never shine.

"Sadly, I don't think we really have a choice" She said completely flushed trying to pull the skirt down.

"Are you two done in there?~" I could hear the teasing in Hikaru's voice.

"Promise me after this, we get to take turns killing both of them?"

"After this? Hah,why wait? Im killing them as soon as I walk out..." Kira smirked and opened the curtain as I followed after her. We walked out to all eyes on us, sadly we didnt get to kill anyone because Tamaki beat us to it.

" You shady twins how could you put my precious innocent daughters in that skimpy get up!?" Yelled Tamaki as he started chasing the twins around the room.

I almost joined in, but I decided it would be better if I changed my attire first. I walked up to Kyoya and asked him "Could we have a proper set of clothes?".

He looked up from his book and pointed towards the changing curtain. "They have extra sets of the boys jackets in there" He said.

I nodded and grabbed Kira's hand before she could strangle anybody, and I pulled her towards the curtain. " There's a set of jackets in here."

She went off of rage mode and turned towards me. " Good, because I wasn't staying in this little piece of skimpy revealing shit all day..." I laughed at her remark.

I had a feeling we were gonna have fun here, just a little feeling.

~~To Be Continiued~~

(Play Youtube Video as Outro Song)