Almost Banned From The Host Club [~14] Pt 3

~Natsu's POV~

So it's been two days, and Kira hasn't visited the host club since. I feel like Mori to her because wherever she goes I go and that means I haven't visited the host club either.

She must be really mad, but she's not one to hold grudges and she can't handle losing a friend, so I know this is killing her inside.

I mean if we're being honest here, I legit miss all the guys, even Kyoya, considering he was the one who technically kicked us out, I still miss him and that ship hasn't been sailing lately so I know dam well Kira misses him too.

I've decided I would talk to her today, lets just say, we are not leaving the host club, if I have to go in there and tell Kyoya my dammed self, even if I am a bit scared of his death note and such.

I mean, I was still staying at Tamaki's and Kira would have still been at Kyoya's except she went back to Hikaru and Kaoru, not wanting to face him, so how do you expect things not to get awkward there?.

So of course I did what any logical person would do, and I went to Hikaru and Kaoru's house at 4:00 in the morning.

~~~~~~~

Yup I was in a long sleeve white Hollister shirt, yup I was in grey sweatpants, and yup I was freezing my ass off, but who cares, there is an issue at hand, and Natsu will fix it.

I knocked on the door and two twin maids answered it greeting me. Hah...twins...typical.

I obviously am not used to this rich people thing because I didn't ask for anyone, I just straight up walked inside and looked around for Kira.

While casually walking up the stairs I was met my two familiar faces, familiar to me and to each other of course.

"Natsu? What are you doing here so early?" Hikaru and Kaoru asked me in unison.

"Yeah, yeah, Hi where's Kira?" I asked hugging them both and walking away towards a random room.

"Other way..." They said in unison yet again. And I turned and walked towards the room down the hall, opening the door to see a sleeping Kira.

I stood there, I was debating on how to wake her, shake her or push her off the bed. I always know what to do so of course I pushed her off the bed. And she fell with a scream.

She slowly stood up wiping her eyes,"What the hell are you doing here?..." She asked in a tired voice.

"What the hell are you doing sleep?" I asked curious.

"Its four o'clock in the morning, what else am I supposed to be doing? Traveling to the moon?"She replied.

"Sounds like fun!"I said sitting on the bed and she also sat down. Time to get to buisiness. "...It also sounds like something the host club would bring us into...doesn't it?" I asked looking at her.

"Natsu, I really don't want to talk about this.." She replied putting a cover over her head.

"Well you should, look Kira, the host club is important to me, and I know is important to you, one little mistake and we had to leave home early, but that should effect our whole experience...I mean come on, I miss the guys, their our friends, really good ones I have to admit, and I know you miss one of them more than the others..." I hinted to her.

"I don't miss Kyoya..."She said pulling the cover from her face.

It made me smile."I didn't say anything about Kyoya, I meant Tamaki, that just proves your thinking about him..." Boom Natsu shoots!

She blushed knowing I had grasped onto her thoughts and she tried to smother me with a pillow, okay she threw it but same thing, Natsu scores!.

"Okay your right...I can't stand being away from them, I can't believe I haven't seen them in two days and I feel like my life isn't complete, should I apologize?" she asked me.