Almost Banned From The Host Club [~14] Pt 2

~Natsu's POV~

So we made it to the store, and let me say, it was mother freaking fabulous. There was candy, and really cool decorations and food and, food, and did I meant ion the food?

"Kira, Kira, we should like, get some food first..." I said looking around.

"You sound like a little kid at Walmart..." She sighed.

"Little kid? I'm always like this..." I said a bit offended.

"Now I see why you and Honey are technically best friends..." She said grabbing a basket and walking towards decor.

I ran ahead to look for some other things, you know, things we could use like chips and hamsters and water bottles and such.

But I saw HIM. And I died, story over.

Okay so it doesn't end there, let's say mentally I died. IT was looking at wristbands,like who does that?

I managed to silently and stealthily walk away without him noticing me, but I turned the corner and Kira had to say my name loud asf when he was on the other side.

"Oh Natsu! Do you think these fake snowflakes will do?" She asked with a hopeful smile and IT peeked its head around the corner upon hearing my name.

"Oh look it's you Natsu," Ryu said with a smirk but he finally said my name.

"How's it going Cutie?" He asked leaning on the shelf. I spoke too soon.

I ignored him and answered Kira."When it's spring, I don't think so..." I looked at the fake snowflakes.

"Well we could like stick them in the AC vents and let them rain down, plus we do have pretty go climate control..." She said.

"How's it going...Kira?" IT said.

"Fuck off..."She smoothly replied as she grabbed the "snowflakes" and walked to another isle.

I started to walk away too but the beast, new nickname, pulled me by my waist into him and he hugged me from behind as he muttered,"Answer my question...

What the actual fuck? Who does that ish, I stepped forward and pushed him away,"Look Ryu I understand your little crush on me, but please die" I couldn't find a way to phrase that nicely so whatever.

~~~~~~~

By time we were ready to check out, the little basket was filled with cool stuff, things that I picked out of course.

It's when we were walking home when Kira had a problem with it."Why did I let you talk me into buying all of this shit?!" She
buries her face in her hands.

"It's not all shit! I think the turtle that Kyoya didn't want me to buy will absolutely entertain guests, they told me he can snap..." I said nodding to emphasize the awesomeness.

"No Natsu, they told you he was a snapping turtle...you've got it all wrong." She said with an annoyed face.

"Same difference..."I said shrugging.

"Ugh...Kyoya is going to kill us..." Kia groaned.

~Magical Timeskip Brought To You By My Cheeseball That Fell On The Floor~

"What...is...all of this?"Kyoya asked pressing his finger into his right temple.

"Stuff for the host club..." I said as Kira stood there patiently as if expecting something.

"This...is not something we can use for the host club..." Kyoya said holding up a mini rubber duck.

"Sure it is, it would make a great edition to our Summer theme, we can float them in the little pond and-" Kyoya cut me off.

"Them?...Meaning there's more?..." He asked glaring at the basket and I nodded.

He sighed and said,"Im disappointed in both of you, disappointed in you for buying these things, and disappointed in Kira for allowing you to buy these things..."He told me making sure Kira heard.

"I'm sorry Kyoya, I thought we could really use these things...but hey Kira got these snowflaked, we could put them in the vents and adjust the temperature and boom it's winter!" I exclaimed.

"This will do...but I need Hikaru and Kaoru to return to the store and buy proper things..." Kyoya said looking away while taking the snowflakes.

"But Kyoya I dont really think it's all that bad..." I said.

"Natsu, do you know how much all this must have costed, we lost a lot of money on pointless things, and that's more money split on to both of your debts" He said writing something down.

"Wow your right, that's truly unsightly..." Someone said out of no where. I turned and saw none other than Mizuki, that bitch.

"Who told you to butt in! Your not even-" Before I could start an argument Kyoya gently placed his hand on my head, signaling me to stay silent, and I just looked away crossing my arms.

"Lady Shido, while I do appreciate your input, this is a matter between me and those in the host club so I request you return to your own matters..." Kyoya said calmly.

"But don't you think they've messed up enough, they deserve punishment, I mean you are losing profits..." She said with a smirk at the end.

"Shut up won't Ya, you little bit-mfffmmm" Kira covered my mouth before I said more.

"While that is a good point I shouldn't be so easily as to consider others opinions but, I do think it would be best if you both went home early today, and probation could be considered..." Kyoya said looking away.

This time Kira spoke,"But, Kyoya are you really allowing yourself to be so easily manipulated?"

"It's none of the sort, this is based off of my own actions and thoughts..."

There was an awkward pause
when he said that and I shared glances between the two waiting for something to happen.

But Kira gave up, "...Fine, we'll go, cmon Natsu..."Kira said with a bit of an angry face as she walked
towards the door, quickly opening it and walking out to, slam it.

"Kira..."I looked at Kyoya and my eyes slowly narrowed as I realized I was mad at him. "Kyoya..." I muttered.

He had no reply, just glanced at me. Mizuki just smirked and turned around as she said,"Oh Takashi...".

I smiled grimly,"Kyoya...Your an idiot you know that?" My smile quickly turned to a frown as it was being masked all along and I slowly walked to the opened the door and walked out slamming it as well.

That bastard, how could he be influenced so easily by that girl, it's not like him, but whatever it's not even like I care, it's Kira who I'm concerned about. She seemed angrier than me.

Oh Kairu, could this really be the end for us? Could I possibly be coming home?