Operation: Beach Club Hosting Part 1 [~8]

Recap: I giggled as I said, "You kissed Kira!, I am so going to blackmail you with that!". Kyoya rolled his eyes. "Lets not forget, your incident with Mori sempai..."

~Natsu's POV~

After the crazy commotion of the sleepover, which will not be spoken off, the best time of the week came the next day, The weekend~! No school, No homework, No Host Club! Relief at last!

I wore more casual clothes today. I'm pretty simple so, all I wore was A white long sleeve shirt, a navy blue short sleeve hoodie, ripped skinny jeans and dark blue converse and a blue and white cat eared beanie while I walked down the stree with a lollipop in my mouth.

The sun was shining bright and the was a bit of a breeze going around, the weather was perfect. I saw Kira across the street looking through a store window staring at a blue purse. I couldnt exactly define her clothes as casual because everyone knows I wouldnt wear them. She had a black band T shirt on, a neon blue skater skirt and black flats. I walked across the street and greeted her like I always did, by jumping on her back.

"Gah!, Natsu-chan, get the hell off of me!" Kira told me with an annoyed look.

I nibbled on the lollipop, wrapping my arms and legs around Kira so I woundnt fall off, and I said "Good Morning..." It came out muffled because of the dammed candy, so I spit it out. (Honey would cry).

"Well good fucking morning to you too" She said in a mocking tone, smiling a bit.

"Do you want that purse, you obviously do if your staring at it that hard..." I said resting my head on her shoulder.

"No, I was just window shopping, now would you please get off, im not carrying you all day."

I shook my head, we both knew that she was going to end up carrying me until my legs fell asleep and I had no choice but to walk.

She sighed and began to walk, passing other stores by. She passed a shoe store and I saw converse in the window, so I put one leg down and ran to the window.

"Heaven is upon us..." I mumbled. Kira finally noticed I wasnt on her back anymore and she turned towards me.

"Im not buying you those, I only bought enough money for food, and thats the next best thing..." she stated.

I rolled my eyes, "Obviously..." I ran back to her side and we were waiting for the cars to pass so we could cross the street.

Thats until a very familiar voice called out mentioning us, which I wasnt pleased to hear. " Aw look at my two little girls, having girl time!, Their so cute!" The voice that could be no one else other than Tamaki said.

I turned my head and saw Tamaki running towards us, " Come to Daddy!" He said which weirded me out in more ways than one.

I grabbed Kira's hand, only one of us might survive this, and since im the athletic one, it might be me. "Fuck the cars," I said. I ran out to the street aware that cars were still coming. "What the hell Natsu!, Are you trying to get us killed!?" Kira yelled to me. Luckily, I had us run fast enough so that we made it across the street before any car could hit us.

I saw Tamaki on the other side beginning to rant about, he had a mad expression on his face, "DONT SCARE DADDY LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN, YOU COULD HAVE BEEN KILLED AND THEN I WOULDNT BE ABLE TO LIVE WITH MYSELF, NOW YOU STAY RIGHT THERE SO MOMMY CAN COME AND SCOLD YOU!" He yelled across to us.

Kira looked at me, "So mommy can scold us?, Oh no that means..." She started with a dissapointed look on her face.

"That Kyoya is with him, and hes coming over here!" I finished with gleeful voice and a cheery look on my face.