The Competition Part 2 [~12]

Recap:Tamaki tried to pull me towards him but Kira pushed me to Mori and quickly said "Natsu with Mori and Honey!"I stood next to Mori and smiled wide as hell, like I litteraly looked like the cheshire cat.It was so quick that Tamaki didnt even get a chance to react, but lets just say Hikaru and Kaoru picked Kira, obviously and Kyoya was in their group because Tamaki was counting. Poor Tamaki, no one wanted him."Count to 30 mmkay?" Kira added"I got it, I got it, just go leave your daddy..." Tamaki slowly turned around facing the wall."And...go!" Kira yelled and everyone scattered in different directions.Kiroya, Hikaru and Kaoru went left, and Me Mori and Honey went upstairs.Today could be interesting.

~Natsu's POV~

Honey, Mori and I were pretty much pushing through people like a boss running upstairs determined to win this ish. But where the hell would we hide, possibly a store or go to the roof where its crowded and it would be harder to spot us out. I just realized I'm way to serious about this game, but at least Kyoya isnt seeking, or if we lost, we would be forced to serve him or something evil like that.

Honey started looking around," So where do you think we should hide Natsu-chan?".

I also looked around and thought about our options, and the roof seemed like the best idea."How about we hide on the roof, its crowded up there, I doubt they would spot us out" I suggested.

"Sounds like a good idea..."said Mori. Thats 5 whole words from him, dammit kill me now, its a fucking miracle.

"Alright then lets go!" Honey jumped and ran off, while I was still in awe that almost half a sentence came out of Takashi Morinozuka's mouth.

"Mitsukuni, dont run off..." Mori started to walk towards Honey but remembered I was still there so while I was still daydreaming he had to basically drag me while in search of Honey, but hey PFFTTTT we made phsyical contact, I'm feeling fucking amazing, might take me a while to recover.

~Kira's POV~

Kyoya, the twins and I bolted right, towards the stores. It seems Natsu and the others went upstairs, while Im stuck with these 3, can I die now?

"So Kira-chii, we will have no problem hiding from Tamaki, how about in the meantime we go buy some cute clothes for you?" Hikaru asked.

I crossed my arms getting at their game," Theres no way im letting you or Kaoru pick our clothes for me, I've seen your past suggestions and their not exactly my style..." I replied.

"Well we just think you look way cuter in short, girly clothes." Kaoru said with emphasis on short.

"Yeah, the short part is where my problem lays" I rolled my eyes.

"Well it doesnt seem like a bad idea, and Tamaki will have the most trouble finding us, If you haven't noticed hes a little slow, kind of like a turtle..." Kyoya added. (wink wink turtle Ebola cough)

"...I guess it wont hurt..." I said giving in.

"Great!" Hikaru and Kaoru said in unison taking both of my arms and dragging me into a store as Kyoya like always, followed casually behind smirking slightly, I guessed he planned to pick out clothes for me too, Dam was I screwed.

This was gonna be hell.

~Tamaki's POV~ (Special)

"28...29...30!" I turned around expecting to see everyone on obvious places, how could they make this commoners game so hard, its just not fair. I walked around the main part of the mall trying weird new commoners food samples along the way. Who knew they just gave those tiny little things out for free.

I wondered where all the others could be hiding, but if I could find one player, I could find all of them! So I called out to the one I knew could always help me.

"KYOYA...MOMMY DEAR...IF YOU HEAR DADDY, SAY FANCY TUNA!" I yelled hoping he could hear me. I didn't realize how loud I was until everyone in the food court turned to look at me. I scratched the back of my neck nervously.

"Ehehe...ehem...my apologies everyone, just looking for my lovely wife..." I quickly said as I walked in the other direction.

Seems none of them went this way, time to go towards the west part of the mall instead.

~Honey's POV~ (Double Special)

I ran off towards the roof running on the escalator in hopes of getting through Once I made it too the roof I saw a lot of food and most of them had sweet smells so I went around trying all of them! I looked around and realized Natsu-chan and Takashi hadn't come with me. There's a possibility I was lost, I began to tear up feeling I would never see my friends again.

"T-Takashi!, Where are you!!!~" I cried out, possibly he heard me. I hope they could find me, because if it was up to Tama-chan's seeking skills, I would never be found.

~To Be Continiued~