Dedicated To My Overdramatic Flamboyant "Father"

It was almost the end of school here, one more week left. So I will dedicate my time to everyone here in the host club, the Third Contender is none other than Tamaki.

~~~~~~~~~

I regret nothing up until now. The host club didn't begin yet when I decided I should try to spend time with Tamaki.

So I walked by him and tried to start a casual conversation.

"Hey Tamaki."

He turned to me and smiled. "Oh hey Natsu, what brings you here, got any questions?"

"Nope, just...standing around..." I replied awkwardly.

"Hm? Well this school year sure has gone by fast, I mean I know you and Kira didnt show up until a month or 2 ago but still, its sad to see its already ending."

"Yeah about that Tamaki, can I talk to you at the end of the hosting, its pretty important."

"Well sure, I do love spending time with my daughter."

"Its not like that, but yeah you keep on, being you..." I walked away and went to Kira who was watching from afar.

"You voluntarily chose to talk to Tamaki, thats not like you, are you okay?" She asked me.

"Im perfectly normal...who am I kidding im not normal, well im fine." I told her.

" Did you tell him yet?"

"No, im gonna tell him at the end of hosting, but Kira cant we just-"

"Natsu, This isnt a one-sided thing, I dont want to have to do this either, but we've over-exceeded our time here, it was going to have to happen eventually, you didnt even think of Kairu did you?"

"Its not like that, i did just, not at the moment..."

"Well it was gonna come out sooner or later so remember, anyways its time to start hosting, lets go." She told me walking to the couch.

"Only today and tommorow to go, then I wont be sitting on that couch for a while..." I muttered to my self and followed her.

~~~~~~~~~~

"So Natsu, How do you feel about Tamaki Suoh?" The fanboy from the other day returned. Great another one of these questions.

"Hes a flamboyant over dramatic pedophilic bastard." I said flatly, which in return Kira smacked me upside the head.

"What?"

"Thats not a valid answer Natsu, put some heart into it!" She said to me.

"Heart into it she says, why dont you get these questions, why is it always me?"

"Just answer it will you?"

"Fine, hes..." I looked over Tamaki for some inspiration in which he took a break from his fangirls and was pestering Kyoya.

"Hes extremely exaggerated, annoying, and sacrifices too much of his own to please everyone around him, his kindness is unique so ive heard Kyoya say, as he does things for others personal feelings rather than for his own ego booster, that weird thing he does with girls, it annoys me, maybe because it doesn't work on me, i guess because I like him more when hes more calm than when hes a drama king, and his best friend is an egotistical tax collecting bastard yet he doesn't let that affect him in any way, I cant stand him sometimes but I still hang out with him, odd isnt it?" I crossed my arms and looked to Kira giving her a look that said "Are you happy?".