The Morning After [~5]

Recap: I would be sneaking into Kira's room later of course, we didnt get to talk much about other matters other than the host club since we got her, I figured it would be good girl time. But she tells she that shes going to recommend activities for us to do, I mean this is a sleepover so I dont blame her for wanting to do something fun.

[Short Chapter]

Have you ever had what people call, "One of Those Days"?, well I think I just had "One of Those Nights", what...the...hell...happened?

~Natsu's POV~

I woke up, In Kira's bed, next to Ta...Ta...Tamaki!?, Kill me now, Please freaking kill me. Kira is on the floor, Oh Shit, Dont wake her up, lets just say Hikaru and Kaoru, probrably tortured her last night. Kyoya is... where the hell is Kyoya, I'm scared now, Kyoya is on the loose. Mori and Honey are always next to each other even on the edge of the bed, Dam, It had to be Tamaki, why not change that into Takashi?...anyways im not sure how this happened...because when I checked, I was in my own bedroom.

Shall I describe the situations?, I shall but beware, this could get scary. Lets describe my situation first. Tamaki...well...Daddy has has his arms around his daughters waist and...wait that just sounds like sexual harrassment. Fine, his arms are wrapped around my waist, his head is resting on my stomach, and his legs are linked with mine...he must be a fan of cuddling and its scaring me, I would love to kill him, I mean hit him in the head, but if I do that, he will wake up and that wont make this situation any better. Ugh...it had to be Tamaki.

I had to find a way to cope...so I threw Tamaki's bear at Kira, hoping it wouldn't land on Hikaru or Kaoru, but to be fair my aim is way better than hers.

~Kira's POV~

I woke up with Tamaki's bear flat on my face. Normally I would have removed it, but I was restrained somehow. I looked down and saw my 2nd worst nightmare. Hikaru was on one side almost literally kisssing my neck, being so close, only a few inches away, (sht like 2 inches), arms draped over my chest and Kaoru was on the other side curled up agaisnt me, face resting on my shoulder which wasnt too bad, except both of them decided to footsie, bed edition.

I've gone to heaven, but I keep forgetting that I died on the way up. I looked to the side under the Tamaki's teddy bear and I saw Natsu on the bed. I would have laughed so hard, I had Hikaru and Kaoru, but she had Tamaki Hah! But I was still in no position to laugh either. It look like she mouthed "How did this happen?" But im not sure because my eyes kept traveling to Tamaki, God she looked like she was dying inside. I'll make sure to mention this when she stands there and laughs at me instead of helping me.

~Natsu's POV~

I tried to ask Kira what happened but she just stared at me funny I wonder what she was...she was looking at Tamaki wasnt she? Well the worst was yet to come when the door opened, lets just say, I figured out where Kyoya went.

I tried to sink down but that wont help, since im literally facing the door. Suprisingly he didnt see me first, he saw Kira.

"Hm...so this is what you all did last night after I left..." He silently said.

"Shit..." I heard Kira mutter.

He wrote something in his black book and was about to turn to leave, but then he noticed me. I looked away stupidly thinking if I cant see him, he cant see me.

"Natsu and Tamaki Eh?...Thats one you dont hear everyday..." He stared at me, piercing my soul, imagining my death and such.

I thought of the worst, opened my mouth about to say something, I would have countered but I really cant do anything that would help my case at the moment, so I closed it and just let it be.

Kyoya smirked as if enjoying seeing me helpless, not being able to be a smartass back to him. So my temper got the best of me and I actually was about to say something, thats until Tamaki shifted and moved his head a little, and nearly made me scream Bloody Murder.

With that It signaled Kyoya's time to leave. Of course not before writing my name is his death note, I mean writing his ish in there. That pisssed me off, he didnt even help us, its like he wants them to wake up to these dammed situations, oh its on now Ootori, Its your turn next.

But forgetting all of that right now, how the hell did this happen, and how are we gonna get out of it?

Oh Kairu, It would be fun they said....This ish isnt fun its mentally disturbing and socially awkward...as I said before, Kill me now!

~Preview~

Natsu POV [Tamaki this is your fault, why the hell did you give us that stupid dare?]

Kira POV [Me and Kyoya did what? Tamaki... will you stop giving us dumbass dares!?]

Natsu POV [Me and Mori did what?...Okay maybe the dares arent so stupid anymore...]

Natsu POV [What do you mean another fun adventure?...I dont care if it is the Beach Im not going!]

Kira POV [Hikaru, Kaoru for the last time im not wear that two piece...why? because it looks like a no-piece!]