Sibling Disappearance (Special Chapter)

Ok, so it didn't really take Kairu long to figure out I had disappeared, but I've been in the Ouran World for over a month now but in my world I was probably gone for like a week, weird ass time difference. Anyways here's to Kairu, my overprotective brother.

~Kairu's POV~

I woke up to the floor, and I have to say it was pretty comfortable. I got up brushed my teeth and I combed my hair with my fingers, it looked fine to me.

So then I started making bacon, as a treat for Natsu, because I think she's mad at me, she and Kira haven't left her room for a while, and I never bothered to go in there, that would be my own funeral, I've never went in Natsu's room,even if I tried her demon side would come out and kill me 5 steps away.

I waited a few minutes because this is about the time that Natsu would come from her room and flop down the stairs, bacon is her favorite, but she didn't come down.

"Hey Natsu! I make breakfast for you, it's bacon~ ,and I know that's your favorite~" I shouted so she could hear me, but still silence.

That's when I decided to walk up stairs and knock on her door. "Natsu...are you mad at me?" I tried to think of what I did to upset her, it's probably because I wasn't wearing any pants the other day.

"Natsuuuu~ I'm sorry I wasn't wearing any pants or whatever, you don't understand a guy gets sweaty and hot and the only way to cool off is to..." I stopped as I realized I was ranting, and I knew something was wrong because she didn't stop me and yell at me mid sentence.

I pushed the door open and the room was empty, her bed was still unmade- well that's normal, but everything was still the same and all I saw was a magazine on her bed to an open page.

I looked side to side to see if she was hiding. " Natsu...are ya in here?" I immediately thought she snuck out and went to Kira's house so I called her brother Jadashi.

As soon as he picked up I started talking. "Hey Jada-san, I was wondering if Natsu and Kira went by your place, because she's not here and I can't find her."

"Oh no their not over here, I thought Kira was with Natsu at your place and they just had a little sleepover...so Kira isn't with you?!"

"No, I can't find either of them..." I said beginning to think of bad things that could of happened to them.

"WHERE THE HELL IS KIRA, I SWEAR IF SHES OUT WITH SOME BOY SHE BETTER COME BACk HOME AND TELL ME THE FULL EXPERIENCE, THESE ARE THINGS A-" I hung up before he could kill my virgin ears.

I tried to think of what to do before I reported Natsu and Kira missing. I ran my fingers through my hair feeling stressed and I ran to my room to get dressed.

I put on a neon red shirt with black long sleeves connected, black skinny jeans with a chain attached, red low cut converse and a black hoodie. Little sister learns from Big brother but not the point right now.

I decided to go to all of Natsu's favorite places, if I can't find her with that then I'll have no choice but to report her missing.

I put my hood over my head and walked out the front door. "Natsu, I'm gonna find you, I promise I will, so just stay put..."

~~~~~~~~~~~

So that's how Kairu knew I had "disappeared", dumb brother, he didn't even look in the magazine, but I'm pretty sure I'll be back soon, soon enough for him to not file a missing persons report on me?, probably not. Hang in there Kairu...