kim chaewon › sixth member of le sserafim (requested)

En başından başla

You raised an eyebrow and threw an arm over the back of the couch as she sat down next to you, leaving little space between the both of you. It's something you're used to, so you didn't find anything odd about that.

What you did find odd was the way that she was fidgeting with her hands and staring down at her lap.

You were beyond confused right now. You reached out and nudged her chin up so that she would look at you, and when she did, you saw the nervousness written all over her face.

"What's wrong, Chaewon?"

"Y/N, I..." she said, but she ended up trailing off. Now, you're both confused and concerned. "Okay, you know what, screw what Kkura-unnie said, I'm just gonna say it up front," she suddenly declared, clenching her fists anxiously.

"Say wha-"

"I like you."

You froze. "What?"

Gradually, your eyes widened and your jaw dropped, but your expression of shock soon turned into excitement as you flung yourself at her, wrapping your arms around her.

A few moments passed, filled only by her stuttering over her words, clearly puzzled.

"Y-Y/N, what?" She asked quietly.

When you pulled away from her, keeping your hands on her waist, you grinned widely and rested your head on her shoulder.

"I like you too, Chaewon-unnie. A lot."

She grinned happily and squealed, which you found cute.

Taking you by surprise, she suddenly pressed her lips against yours, pulling you into a sweet kiss. You smiled into the kiss and pulled her closer, your heart swelling with endearment when she pulled away shortly to giggle.

You're never going to let her go.

On that day, you and Chaewon became girlfriends, and you're two weeks into the relationship. This is the happiest relationship that you've ever been in, and you're glad to say that. You feel like Chaewon completes you, and you were over the moon when Chaewon told you that she felt that same way. And, funny enough, you can usually find the members playfully complaining about the amount of skinship between you and the leader.

Chaewon is your adorable girlfriend, and you would never ask for more than that.

"Annyeong, FEARNOT~"

You watched with fondness in your eyes as Chaewon and the girls greeted the fans after starting up a livestream on Weverse.

Right now is the moment that you, the girls, and the company have decided to introduce yourself to the fanbase, FEARNOT, and you couldn't be more excited. You and the girls are in the middle of preparations for the next comeback, so you were happy to show yourself to the fans and, in the future, show them your charms and skills.

After speaking a few words to the fans (which you didn't catch because you were too busy staring), Chaewon pulled you into frame with a red face.

You smiled brightly and waved to the camera. "Hi, FEARNOT. My name is L/N Y/N and I'm an idol under Source Music and Hybe Labels!" You greeted them happily.

You leaned forward to read a few comments. Some of them were asking why you were here-not in a rude way, of course-so you decided to tell them.

You looked back at the girls, who all nodded, and then turned back to the livestream and smiled once more. "FEARNOT, the girls came on here because they have big news, and guess what? I am the big news! I'm the newest member of LE SSERAFIM."

You and the girls made jazz hands, and then they all clapped for you. You chuckled as you all put your hands back down.

After roughly ten minutes of you talking to FEARNOT and getting to know them and vice versa, Yunjin started a conversation with the girls.

While that was happening, from beside you, you felt a hand over yours. You turned to your right and saw Chaewon looking at you with a soft smile. She leaned forward and playfully bumped her head against yours, something she has a habit of doing. You found it cute. But then you remembered that it's also a habit for her to get a kiss after she does it, so, although you were about to panic, you weren't all too surprised when she puckered her lips and leaned forward again.

You let out a breath of relief when Sakura suddenly shrieked and somehow fell from the couch and landed on Chaewon's back, startling the younger, who let out a yelp. Yunjin and the others (and admittedly you too) began to laugh and clap their hands like seals, but after you were done, you helped Sakura stand up and then hugged a whining Chaewon while playfully patting her head.

"Poor baby cheetah~" you cooed. You looked at the comments and saw everyone talking about Sakura's hilarious fall instead of the kiss you and Chaewon were about to share with hundreds of thousands of people.

You let out a breath of relief, but then leaned closer to Chaewon so that your lips were near her ear.

"Be careful with what you do in front of them, baby girl. You never know what might happen," you whispered.

When you pulled away, you grinned as you watched her turn bright red.

You wouldn't change anything for the world.

***

*No QOTD.

A/N: Exams are coming up on me, so I won't be taking requests for a minute !! Love you guys 💙🦋