Tae keep roaming his hands on jk's body while sucking his toung and bottom lips ... Jk moan at the kiss when tae pinch his ni**le.... He keep moaning and finally tae broke the kiss and let jk take breathe... Tae also remove his shirt and laid beside jk . But jk again attach their lips and kissing him hungrily but all the dominance end when tae start to lead the kiss ... After 10 minutes tae back away and saw the hot beautiful mess in top of him panting heavily... He smile and flipped their position hover over the panting male...

Tae: should we stop here hubby ?

Jk; no daddy I want you so badly.... I am so fvcking hard after the morning shower pls help me hubby....

Tae: owww my baby but one thing I wanna know did my baby touch himself?

Jk; no I didn't I know you don't like it . How can I disobey my daddy ...

Tae: good boy and good boy deserve rewards so my baby also will get his rewards for being a good boy...

Jk; yes daddy give me rewards.... Ummmmhhh~~~~

The words become moan when he feel some wet sensation in his neck... He look at tae who is svcking his sweet spot soon the kiss trailed on chest area and then at nipple. Tae look at the precaring on older nipple and bite slightly while pull the ring making the older moan more loudly...tae was svcking his buds while biting softly... Jk was moaning continuously while cleansing the pillow... Tae back away and look at jk ...

Tae: so princess don't you think you should also make daddy happy... (Husky deep voice)

Jk; yesh princess will do what daddy will say ....

Tae: such a obedient princess of mine..

Jk; only for you...

Tae again kiss jk and this time with full roughly and after backing away tae laid on the bed while jk was sucking tae's hard abs which always hidden behind his baggy clothes.... After sometimes he back away and open tae's pant button by his teeth looking at tae seductively... Tae curse under his breath seeing the innocent eyes ....

Tae: fvck baby how can you look this much innocent while doing this sin....

Jk; only for you daddy.....

Jk remove tae's pant with his boxer and tae moan when cold breeze touch his lower part ... Jk come and sit on tae's stomach while pouting sadly making tae frown his eyebrows....

Tae: what happened to my Princess??

Jk; you are not doing anything only I did go away I am angry and sad .... You didn't kiss me  I kiss you first then also I made you undress but you didn't don't talk with me .... Go away you don't love me now ....

Saying that jk laid in the bed with his sad pout but tae was looking at jk with blank face .... But although he didn't mind as he know how much whiney his baby is in the bed ... He Is surely older then tae but near tae he become a small fluppy ball... And in their love making session jk become a little baby... Sometimes tae can't understand how can a person change his personality in second of matter.... He sigh and laid on the bed hugging his princess.....

Tae: did I hurt my princess....

Jk didn't answer just closed his eyes pretending like sleeping....

Tae: so ummmh my baby is sleeping right.... But I am not sleepy what should I do now ?

(Jk open his eyes a little and look at tae but immediately look other side and closed his eyes... Yae chuckle seeing his actions... Tae peck jk's back later kiss on his back sucking it softly making some hickeys... Jk bite his lips not to moan but he can't when tae start sucking his nape... He moan loudly and tae turn him making them face to face ....

Tae: what happened to my princess?