episode 12: part 5

THIS IS THE LAST OFFICIAL PART OF THE STORY (HOPEFULLY) KDSJFALKSDJFLADKSJF

-

"At last the final members of Zerobaseone that the Star Creators have chosen will finally be revealed." Minhyun declared.

"Who will shine the brightest and fulfill their dreams in the top 9?"

"The final global vote will be revealed!"

Many cheers from the audience erupted. Screams, yells, and cheers filled the whole stadium.

Mingze tightened his fists, and he gulped down his saliva.

"Who will be the winners to debut as Zerobaseone tonight?"

"The final members of the top 9 will be determined in a combination. The first set of votes was collected over the past week, and the second set was collected during this broadcast. The second set of votes was doubled."

Minhyun then continued to explain how many votes were inputted during the live broadcast, and how many countries voted.

He described how shocked he was after he received the final results.

This only made Mingze even more worried. What if he debuted? What if he wasn't able to debut?

"The person in 9th place will be the last person to be revealed. So first, the first person to be announced will secure his rank as rank 8 will be revealed."

Mingze sighed.

"The called trainee will step forward to the top 9 seats."

Minhyun proceeded to calculate the votes that person received.

"Shen Mingze! Actually, what if it's Ricky? Oh my god, imagine if it's Junhyeon. Junhyeon, let's debut!" Mingze thought.

"During the final top 9 mission, this person was in the vocal position."

"He was also known for his visuals in the very beginning."

Minhyun lifted his microphone to his mouth. "The first person to be announced of Zerobaseone is,..."

"Rank 8 is..."

"Kim Jiwoong!"

Mingze's face lit up. He immediately hugged Jiwoong along with the rest of the trainees.

"You did well Jiwoong." He whispered.

Jiwoong grinned and hugged Mingze tighter before he was told to step forward to the seats.

Afterward, Jiwoong went up the stairs to the seats and gave his speech. As he gave his speech, he had forgotten his group name.

This made Mingze laugh since Minhyun had to repeat the group name twice.

He thanked the Star Creators, the masters, and the contestants for all of their hard work.

"I am Zerobaseone's first member, Kim Jiwoong!" He yelled. He was instructed to walk to his new seat.

Minhyun quickly congratulated Jiwoong again before moving on to rank 7.

"We will announce the lucky 7. Rank 7."

He began to describe how many votes the person in 7th place received.

"The trainee's secret to his popularity must be because of his strong stage presence, don't you think?"

Minhyun stated that the person in 7th place performed 'Hot Summer' and not 'Jelly Pop'.

Mingze sighed.