episode 12: part 3

The Killing Part shoot for 'Jelly Pop' began. One person from each team would perform their killing part for the song.

A few people had already performed their killing part, so it was Mingze's turn to perform.

"I think I need to fart," Mingze spoke out loud. "Huh?" Seungeon asked. "Nothing!" He replied, shaking his head before turning back to the camera.

"What if a fart bomb suddenly releases as I'm dancing?" Mingze whispered to the producers. "Just do your best until the end of the recording." One of the producers replied, raising her fists. "Fighting Mingze-ssi." She whispered.

That was no help at all.

Mingze stood in the middle of the room, waiting for the producers to start recording. "Start!" The producer yelled.

"Hello, my name is Shen Mingze, and I will be trying out for the Killing Part in 'Jelly Pop.'" He introduced himself.

The song began, and he reacted immediately, beginning to dance.

He was able to dance through the whole song without any mistakes. As he danced, he also sang his part to help him memorize.

Adding onto that, he also made some gestures to bring cute and freshness into the song.

Mingze's memory is great, but it's pretty horrible at the same time.

(Me fr)

After Mingze's part, a few more people went to perform their Killing Part until everyone was finished with their Killing Part evaluation/performance.

-

Everyone from the 'Jelly Pop' team began looking through their evaluations.

Some people wrote a lot in their evaluations while others didn't.

"First, the trainee who deserves the Killing Part is  Seok Matthew. Is says that one must prove why he deserves the Killing Part, and he proved it well. The best trainee is Zhanghao." Hoetaek announced.

Overall, Zhanghao and Matthew received the best compliments from the 'Hot Summer' team who was supposed to evaluate the 'Jelly Pop' team's Killing Part performance.

-

The next day, the final announcement for the top 9 battle Killing Part was finally confirmed.

"Seok Matthew temporarily taking the Killing Part." The producer spoke. Everybody agreed with what he was saying.

"According to the results of the final top 9 Killing Part, the Killing Part goes to Zhanghao." Everyone began to clap for Zhanghao.

"I'm happy for him!" Mingze commented. Everybody began chanting Zhanghao's name as he was being pushed to the middle of the room.

All of the team members put their hands in the center of a circle that they formed and chanted, "Jelly pop pop pop, fighting!"

-

The final stage for 'Jelly Pop' began. 9 out of the 10 team members rose up to the stage at the same time. Mingze turned to his left since he was on the far end, and winked at the audience, making them scream.

Soon, Zhanghao, who had the Killing Part role, rose up to the stage last. He stood up and lead everybody to the front of the stage.