episode 10: part 1

Mingze limped back to his dorm after practice. He was in a dorm with Jiwoong and S.Hanbin

"I'm so tired, someone save me!!!" Mingze screamed, falling onto his mattress.

"A mattress has never looked so appealing and so attractive before," Jiwoong jumped onto his bed.

"I don't want to go shower," S.Hanbin lay down on his bed without taking his puffy jacket off.

Suddenly, Mingze burped. "My bad guys, I ate too much food during lunch," He muffled onto his pillow.

-

"Thanks to the Star Creators' love that is growing every episode, all 28 trainees were able to power through and improve much more," Key said.

"Whose name did you yell the loudest today?" He asked. The audience began to yell all sorts of names.

"Now, which team will be preparing for their next performance?" He asked. The Star Creators yelled the 'Switch' team.

"However, before we get started, the 28 trainees received a secret mission to prepare for the Artist Battle performances. Let's have a look at what mission was given to them!" Key said.

-

"What could it be?" Seungeon was anticipating what was yet to come.

After anticipating what the mission might be, the TV screen in front of the trainees switched to the 'Star Master' text.

Everyone was startled by the sudden noise.

"Who could it be?" Matthew asked.

"Hoshi from Seventeen..." Mingze replied, daydreaming. "Yo," Matthew snapped his hands in front of Mingze's face.

Everyone was waiting for the Star Master when the door of the hall opened. There, a man walked inside the room with boot heels on.

Jo Kwon entered the room, singing. After his small performance, everyone cheered for Jo Kwon.

"Hello everyone, I'm Jo Kwon of 2am, the Star Master for today." He introduced himself.

"The reason I came here today was..." The screen switched to the 'impromptu mission' text. "What could the mission be about?" Jo Kwon asked. "Thankfully we won't make you wear high heels." Mingze wanted to wear those tall high heels.

"In order to become an idol, you need to have singing skills, dancing skills, a good personality, and last but not least, acting skills." Jo Kwon explained.

"Act?" Mingze tilted his head. "Jiwoong could easily ace this, right?" Matthew asked Mingze. He looked at Jiwoong and nodded.

"The facial expressions and gestures you make during your performances can be considered acting. This mission will help improve your hidden acting skills," Jo Kwon continued. "It's a musical mission!" Mingze gasped in delight.

"I can easily ace this mission! First place!" Mingze kissed his two fingers and placed them on his chest.

"Oh right, you've done a few musicals in the past," Jiwoong mumbled.

"Since this is a musical mission, a few special guests will join us today. Please come out!" Two more men came out of their 'hiding spots' and entered the hall.

One of the guests was Jung Donghwa while the other was Nam Woojoo. The two guests quickly introduced themselves before Jo Kwan continued to speak.

"In the musical mission, you will practice with an assigned musical number within a set amount of time and take a musical star-level test." He said.