episode 9: part 3

The Star Creators cheered. It was the contestant's relatives or close friends that were the Star Creators.

Mingze's eyes gazed upon the Star Creators' eyes until he met with a familiar friend's eyes. He covered his mouth in shock. "Shut the fuck up, why is he here?!" He almost felt like crying when he saw Renjun at the back of the room.

"Wait wait, I see Wumuti!" Matthew pointed at Wumuti, sitting at a table. "Huh, that is Wumuti!" Jiwoong let out a chuckle.

Mingze looked at Renjun once again. Renjun had a cap and mask on so his face wasn't noticeable, but he was waving at Mingze. His eyes also showed that he was smiling widely.

"Hold on, I'm about to cry," Mingze turned away, trying to hold back his tears.

"Is there someone you're close with that's here?" Yujin asked, tearing up. "Mhm, Renjun," Mingze pointed at the boy with a black cap and a mask.

"Eh?! That's him?!" Seungeon gasped, eyes wide open.

"First, shall we greet them by thanking them?" S.Hanbin asked.

"Yes, thank you!" The trainees bowed.

"We had to rush to prepare for this showcase. If we knew you guys were coming, we would've worked harder during that came before," S.Hanbin said.

"First of all, it's dinnertime so you all must be hungry. That's why we prepared dinner for you," Gyuvin announced, nervously

Mingze knew what was going to happen, so he slowly turned his head to Ricky.

"First, we're sorry," Gyuvin apologized. "Please bring out the food." The food servers brought out gimbap.

Mingze covered his face, embarrassed. He looked at Renjun and noticed his mask was off his face. Renjun's reaction was priceless.

He had begun laughing at the gimbap being served. "I can't look," Mingze turned around to the back of the stage, not looking at the gimbap.

"You should've done well at the game!" Wumuti yelled. "Sorry!" Some of the trainees apologized.

"Because we prepared for this Guerrilla showcase today, we will be performing our new songs while all of you eat," S.Hanbin announced.

The 'Say My Name' team turned to Mingze. "What?" Mingze was confused. "Why are you friends with Renjun...?" Matthew whined, grabbing Mingze's shoulders.

"You say that as if I'm not allowed to have friends," Mingze laughed. "But you're friends with an idol! What if he's strict with our performance?!" He pouted.

"I don't think he will. He might make fun of me, but not you guys."

-

"2, 3! Hello!" The 'Say My Name' team bowed. "We are the students of 'Shine High'!" S.Hanbin introduced the team.

"We are the 'You Know' team!" Everyone chorused.

"Could you put on your most confident heart performance to the Star Creators?" Gyuvin asked S.Hanbin. S.Hanbin introduced his heart ending fairy and demonstrated it to the parents.

"Yujin, since your mom is here, instead of saying 'Noona, I love you' how about you say 'Mom, I love you'," Gyuvin told Yujin.

"Mom, I love you!" Yujin immediately turned away in embarrassment.

"Now, Mingze, who do we have with you today?" Gyuvin asked Mingze. "Ah- um, Renjun-ssi..." Mingze replied, pointing to the boy sitting in the back of the room at Wumuti's table.

"Would you like to comment something before we start the performance, Renjun-sunbaenim?" Gyuvin asked.

"What's up with your outfit compared to everybody else's?" Renjun asked.