episode 2: part 2

It was now break time. Mingze turned to see Ollie's head resting on Brian's shoulder.

"Ah... I feel so tired." Mingze sighed. "If only we knew what time it was right now..." Zhanghao sighed along with Mingze.

The giant screen showed all of the contestants and zoomed into some of the contestants. You could see all of the contestants waving to the camera.

"What are they doing?" Young Joon asked the masters.

"During baseball games, you know how the cameras show people on screen?" Solji asked. Everyone understood what she meant.

Then, the screen showed Han Yujin. Yujin waved at the camera and did a heart pose, along with a wink.

Next, was Hiroto. He did a pose that somewhat looked like a salute and made a 'V' sign under his chin.

It was Daeul's turn. He held a hot pack and put it against his cheek. Everyone cheered for the boy.

Then, the screen switched to Lip J. She threw her head back, showing the bottom of her chin.

It was Young Joon's turn. He stood up to take off his jacket, showing his black turtle neck sweater. In addition, his face was blurred.

Lastly, the screen showed Kim Jiwoong. He only stared into the camera like a model. "What is he doing?!" Mingze laughed.

Just then, Jongwoo did the unthinkable.

He laid a "peck" on Jiwoong's lips.

Then, the next contestants came onto the stage. They were Jiwoong, Jongwoo, Ichan, Seunghwan, and Hwanrok.

"Kim Jiwoong," ONESTAR called his name. "Oh! He's shirtless!" Solji gasped. "Would you like to go and put a shirt on if you had forgotten to?" ONESTAR asked Jiwoong. "Ah, you're right," Jiwoong replied, flustered as he tried to cover his chest.

This made all of the masters laugh.

"We aren't scolding you!" Solji told him. "It's my concept," Jiwoong said. "Are you supposed to look sexy?" She asked. "I was wondering if you were wearing a deep V-neck shirt, or not," ONESTAR commented.

"I'll check." Jongwoo joked, trying to look into Jiwoong's suit.

"There's nothing," Jiwoong replied, shyly.

"You're currently an actor. You were in 'Kissable Lips' and 'Roommates of Poonduck 304'." ONESTAR mentioned.

"What's with the titles?" Solji laughed.

"The genre is BL (Boy's Love)" Jiwoong replied, making the masters now understand.

"You're a top OTT actor. Is there a reason you haven't given up on your dream of becoming an idol?" ONESTAR asked. "I debuted once in 2016," Jiwoong said.

"Alright, shall we watch their performance?" ONESTAR asked.

After all of the boys got into their positions, Jiwoong held a rose. "Oh... The flower was a prop?" Young Joon asked. Everyone applauded. Then, the song began. Jiwoong crushed the flower prop, and Ichan began the song with his vocals.

As they formed a line, it was Seunghwan's turn to sing. Then, it was Jiwoong's turn to sing as the line broke apart. He sang for a few seconds before Ichan sang again. After Ichan's line was Jongwoo's line. Jongwoo unexpectedly sang in a lower octave than usual, startling the masters.

Afterwards, they sang the chorus. Along with the chorus was Seunghwan's line and Jiwoong and Jongwoo's rap.

Then they sang the chorus before the song ended.