episode 11: part 4

Mingze was pulling onto Kuanjui's arm, walking to Zihao's dorm. Once the two were in Zihao's dorm, they saw Zihao laying on his bed alone.

"Wang Zihao, get up. We're forming a group hug." Mingze said, pulling Zihao up from his bed.

Once he got up from his bed, he hugged Kuanjui and Zihao.

"Can't believe the weirdoZ group is getting split up like this," Kuanjui mumbled. "We'll meet again someday, trust me," Mingze said. "I'm pretty sure I have Mingze's number, I don't know about Kuanjui's." Zihao began to speak up.

"Is there paper around here?" Kuanjui asked, looking around the room.

Zihao tore a piece of paper from his diary and let Kuanjui write his number. In the end, the three exchanged their numbers when Ollie entered the room.

"Oh my god, I've been meaning to see you." Mingze hugged Ollie tightly. "I can't believe all of us got eliminated..." Ollie teared up a bit.

"I am too," Mingze replied, placing a peck on the younger's head. "I'm sure you'll do great in the future, I'll miss you." He smiled sadly at Ollie.

"You're a great older brother." Ollie's voice cracked. He placed his head on Mingze's shoulder. "I'll miss you as well." He mumbled.

The two talked to each other for a bit before Mingze went to go talk to Zihao and Kuanjui again. He pecked two of their heads softly. "Let's meet again." Kuanjui smiled sadly.

"Of course." Zihao and Mingze replied. "WeirdoZ, we'll reunite soon!" They all yelled at the same time.

The three laughed, hugging each other for the last time in a while.

"Do well during the finals, okay?" Zihao told Mingze. "I will." Mingze nodded.

The three broke apart and met with their other friends. As for Mingze, he went to go meet with Seunghwan, his former teammate of 'Ggang'.

He entered the room and saw Seunghwan with Hoetaek, Gyuvin, and Hiroto.

"Hello..." Mingze greeted everyone, before wrapping his left arm around Seunghwan's shoulder. "Why are you here?" Seunghwan asked. "You sound rude when you ask that." Mingze laughed. "I'm just here to say goodbye since I don't think I'll be seeing you for a while." He replied, leaning his head on Seunghwan's shoulder.

He listened to everyone else's conversation together. "Everyone here has a place in my heart," Hoetaek said. "Right," Hiroto replied, packing his stuff.

"How about you Mingze?" Gyuvin asked. Mingze raised his head, confused. "Huh?" He asked. "Is there anyone you'll miss the most?" Gyuvin explained.

"Oh, um... probably Ollie or Kuanjui and Zihao." Mingze looked at Seunghwan and Hiroto. "No offense." "I feel betrayed!" Seunghwan joked, placing his hand on his chest. "None taken," Hiroto replied, showing his eye smile.

"I will miss everyone though. I remember my plan was to not make friends here since... you know. But look where I am now." Mingze laughed to himself.

"I'll remember this forever. It'll be stuck in my head unless I get amnesia or whatever."

-

Soon, all of the trainees were outside of the Planet Camp building, saying their last goodbyes to the eliminated contestants.

"Ollie, let me give you one last hug," Mingze said as he embraced the latter in a hug. "You still have my number, right?" He asked. Ollie said "yes" before going on the bus.

Ollie bid goodbye to all of the survivors as the bus doors closed.

-

The next morning, Mingze was quietly playing on his piano as everyone slept. He slept immediately after entering the dorms due to crying so much last night.