episode 7: part 1

"Rap and dance position battle. This performance was a mission song on 'Street Man Fighter', and the song gained popularity for its memorable dance moves. Yoon Mirae and BIBI's 'Law'!" Minhyuk announced.

The 'Law' team began to enter the stage in their stage outfits.

The team members introduced themselves, making the audience scream and yell for the boys.

The boys got into their position and the song began. All of the boys danced in sync to the chorus as it began. After the chorus, the dance break started immediately.

As the dance break finished, P.Hanbin began his first rap lines. Kamden was next after P.Hanbin. He rapped for a short moment before Yujin began his lines.

Yujin appealed to the audience with his deep voice. Yujin, Yedam, and Zihao, all sang their lines for a moment before the chorus occurred once again.

After the chorus was the same dance break from the beginning of the song. Eventually, the actual dance break, the dance break Zihao and Yujin created, finally began. During the dance break, all of the team member's knees drop to the ground, following the beat drop, surprising the audience.

Once their dance break ended, they sang the chorus again, making the trainees in the waiting room cheer for the boys.

The song eventually ended afterward.

-

The 'Law' team was waiting for their results. The TV screen showed the person in fifth place first. The person in fifth place earned 608 points, which was already a lot.

That person was Yedam.

"It's okay Yedam! You still did well!" Mingze heard Seunghwan yell.

The screen then switched to the first-place winner. They earned 757 points. The first-place winner turned out to be P.Hanbin.

-

"This round is the vocal and rap battle. For this round, the team will be performing with a live band. The song is expressed in any feelings a man in love would've felt." Minhyuk stated.

"It's Infinite's 'Man In Love'!" The team entered the stage in their cute outfits.

The team did their quick introduction before setting up their microphones on the stage. As the stage darkened and the song began, the group danced at the beginning of the song.

Taerae and Woojin both sang the first verse together. Taerae was the first to sing, then Woojin.

Mingyu was the next to sing. His singing improved a lot in the performance than the first star-level test. He added an adlib to the song, having some people in the waiting room follow along with it.

Then, Dongyeol sang the chorus of the song. His singing was stable and clear to the audience. After Dongyeol was Taerae. Just like Dongyeol, Taerae's singing was also very stable.

Woojin's rap was next. His rap followed the beat well. If he hadn't practiced following the rhythm of the rap, who knows what would've happened to the performance? Along with Woojin, Mingyu also rapped. At the end of Mingyu's rap, he winked at the camera, making the trainees in the waiting room cheer and laugh.

Taerae and Dongyeol both sang the chorus afterward. Taerae's charming smile attracted Mingze, who was staring at him in awe.

"His smile is so pretty!!!" Mingze yelled, clinging onto Seunghwan.

Dongyeol sang after Taerae, and the both of them chorused with each other before the chorus again.

As the chorus began, Mingyu yelled, "make some noise!" Causing the audience and the trainees to cheer. Dongyeol began to sing the chorus while Taerae was hitting his high notes at the perfect pitch.