episode 10: part 3

"The stage I'll introduce next is a stage that will make the hearts of the Star Creators race. A charming song with an unforgettable and unpredictable chorus. It's 'Over Me.'"

The team went on the stage to introduce themselves before they began to perform their song.

They lined up in a line, and the song began to play. Everyone in the team danced gracefully, and slowly, the line began to break apart. 

The stage began to lighten up, making the stage red as soon as the song began playing. 

Jeonghyeon began the song while he and everyone else from the team stretched out their red ribbons. 

Ricky began singing next. As he sang, he lifted the red ribbon and wrapped it around his neck.

Jay began to sing after Ricky. Kuanjui added adlibs to the song as Jay continued to sing. This lasted for a short moment before Zhanghao began to sing.

After Zhanghao, the pre-chorus began with Ricky's stable vocals. Then, Jay sang again before the chorus of the song began.

Zhanghao began singing the chorus of the song. Jeonghyeon sang along with Zhanghao afterward. Everyone else began to sing and dance to the chorus afterward. 

The audience's cheers began to erupt more once Jeonghyeon began to sing his rap verse. Zhanghao and Kuanjui both sang together in chorus after Jeonghyeon.

Jay began to sing the pre-chorus of the song. Then, Jeonghyeon sang the second part, then it was Ricky. Ricky sang his long note before the chorus of the song could begin. The beat dropped during the chorus, and everyone danced together.

Soon, Zhanghao's and Kuanjui's dance break began. Kuanjui bent his back backward as Zhanghao did tutting. 

Then, Zhanghao, Jeonghyeon, and Ricky all danced together. As soon as the dance break ended, Ricky began the bridge of the song.

Zhanghao and Kuanjui sang together and interlocked hands after Ricky sang his line. Then, Jeonghyeon sang. Soon, Jay began singing his high note as everyone else danced to the song.

The chorus came along afterward. As usual, everyone danced and sang together to the chorus together. Again, Jay hit his long note as everyone else continued to dance.

The song then ended after Zhanghao's last line.

-

"Very sexy, very cool," Mingze gave a thumbs up. "You've got changed, over me, over me, over me, it's so catchy!!" Seungeon squealed.

The 'Over Me' team was back in the waiting room waiting for their scores. 

The person in last place was announced first. 

They had 485 points, which was higher than the other people in last place, but it was way lower than usual. 

It was Jay.

Everyone was shocked that even Mingze had to stand up in surprise.

"485 points and Jay? That doesn't make sense," Mingze shook his head. 

As for the person in first place, they earned 852 points. The person in first place for 'Over Me' tied with Haruto's score.

The person in first place was Zhanghao.

"As expected," Mingze smiled, applauding for the boy.

-

The Artist Mission Battle was now over.

"Guys, remember when this place was filled with people," Mingze told the 'Say My Name' team. "Oh gosh..." S.Hanbin turned around. 

There used to be so many people crowded in front of the stage, but now there were only 29 people.