episode 2: part 4

All of the Boys Planet trainees were now sitting in small bleachers in different spaces. Group G sat in one room while Group K sat in another.

Mingze sat in Group G's room, and he eavesdropped into different conversations. Several people talked about how worried they were about the test while others just talked about random topics. As for Mingze, he was worried about how well he would do on the test.

The first contestant to perform was Yangjun.

At the start of the song, he had already messed up the choreography and the lyrics. In addition to that, he even stopped dancing and only sang.

Everyone's reactions in the waiting room were not the best.

"Oh my god," Ricky mumbled.

"Oh my god..." Matthew sighed.

"I'm not the only one that cringed right...?" Mingze whispered. Everyone gave a small nod.

In the end, Yangjun maintained his zero stars.

More performances continued from the zero stars.

The zero stars would not dance, not sing, or do the wrong choreography, or their voices could crack throughout the test.

More people continued to go through the signal song test.

In the meantime, Mingze was shaking his leg and had the urge to bite his nails. "Dude if you want to keep your nails clean, don't bite them." Zhanghao turned to tell Mingze.

"What do I do then?!" Mingze whispered.

"Pick the dirt off your nails. There's dirt inside." He pointed to the dirt in the nails.

As Mingze was now picking the dirt off his nails, Takuto's name was called. He immediately went to the performance room and got into position.

From there, the performance began, and he started the performance well. He was able to use his facial expressions well as well.

However, as he got to the chorus, his pitch was unstable.

Everyone in the Group G room was anticipating what score Takuto would get. As he got on the stage, he walked past the zero-star row, meaning that he was able to get more than zero stars.

He stopped at the one-star row, and everyone began to cheer for him.

More one-stars began to perform for the masters.

A one-star contestant even tried to appeal to the judges with the star sticker on his wrist. This made all of the masters laugh at that boy's intentions.

In the end, all of them maintained their one-star rank.

The next one-star performer was Cong.

He started the performance with a stable pitch and a stable choreography. He also had good pronunciation, making the performance stand out well.

Everyone in Group G cheered for Cong as he did the dance break.

After Cong came back, he walked to the three-star seats, indicating that he had leveled up two stars. Everyone congratulated him.

The next performer was Lee Seunghwan. He introduced himself by saying that he wanted to be the highlight of the all-stars.

He started the performance with a stable choreography. He was also able to maintain his singing pitch well, which made the outcome of the performance great.

The masters were impressed with the boy's singing.

"He's good!" Matthew gasped.

"He's doing great!!" Mingze grinned. "Wait, should I be grinning?" He whispered. "If you're losing hope on your team, then you can grin. If you want your team to win, do not grin whatsoever." Ricky joked.