episode 8: part 3

"Well that was fun, wasn't it?" Minhyuk asked. "The last announcement for the survivors in rap and dance teams is left," He said. "Again, excluding the top 9 and 53rd place seats, only 9 seats remain. Who will get the seats? Let's continue the elimination process," He stated. 

Everyone from the rap and dance position walked to the front of the stage. Mingze's hands were quaking. Although it was noticeable, he could definitely feel they were trembling. 

"In the rap and dance position, the first rank is in 13th place." Everyone was surprised at the high rank. "Since the first elimination, this trainee's rank went down," Minhyuk continued. "In the Dual Position Battle, this benefit wasn't given," He said.

"The person that is in rank 13 is... Mingze! Congratulations!" He congratulated the boy. Mingze hugged his teammates.

"Fighting," He muffled onto Seunghwan's shoulder.

Mingze raised both of his fists as a signal for encouragement. He then slowly walked to the front of the stage with everyone applauding or congratulating him. His rank only fell by one rank, which he felt relieved about. He was worried his rank might've dropped by a lot since he didn't get a lot of screen time.

The next survivor was in rank 14. It was a rank right behind Mingze's. "Unlike Mingze, ahem sorry, this trainee has received a benefit in the Dual Position Battle," Minhyuk said. "This trainee's rank has gone up since the first survival voting," He continued

"The next survivor is... Park Hanbin!" He announced. 

Park Hanbin quickly walked to the front of the stage with Mingze. "Is this what it feels like?" P.Hanbin asked, laughing.

"You've been in this situation before?" Mingze tilted his head as he laughed.

"The next survivor is in rank 15," Minhyuk announced. "This trainee performed a song by SM Entertainment," He explained. 

"The trainee who survived in 15th place is Ricky!" He said.

Mingze gave a loud applause. Ricky walked to the front of the stage, and Mingze gave him a small pat on the back, congratulating him.

The next survivor was in 17th place. "This trainee has received either all-stars or three stars," Minhyuk said. "The trainee in 17th place is Haruto!" He announced. 

Haruto began to walk up to the front of the stage, next to Ricky, P.Hanbin, and Mingze.

Minhyuk began to ask us how we felt. "I honestly feel relieved I was able to get such a high rank," Mingze began. "Thanks to the Star Creators, I was able to get this rank. I will continue to work hard and improve for all of the Star Creators watching Boys Planet. Thank you!" He bowed.

The three other boys made their comments before going to their new seats. "This feels new..." Mingze mumbled, caressing his thighs. 

"I will now continue the announcements of Boys Planet. The next survivor is in rank 20. He has shown a lot of charisma onstage which is contrary to his character." Minhyuk began.

Everyone began discussing who the survivor may be. The majority of the trainees were assuming it would be Zihao

"The survivor is Wang Zihao!" He announced. 

"The weirdoZ are back together once again...!" Mingze clapped softly.

The next survivor happened to be in 21st place. That trainee showed his impressive rapping to the audience, as how Minhyuk described.

The 21st-place survivor was Kamden.

Everyone began to applaud for Kamden when Mingze stood to cheer for him. "Number one Pou!" Mingze smiled.