episode 10: part 2

"That was fun, the trainees are so multi-talented," Key spoke to the audience. "Let's see which trainees we'll meet back on their original mission." He announced.

"The song you'll be hearing is an oriental pop song. The song is unique, fun, and rhythmic. It's 'Switch!'" Cheers then came from the audience.

The 'Switch' team went onto the stage in their bright outfits.

"Kamden's rainbow bangs were cute," Mingze remarked. "And Shuaibo's extensions! Even if they were fake, I still wanted to touch them," Matthew replied.

"Hello! We are here to smoosh..." The 'Switch' team began doing aegyo. "Your heart! We are the Smooshies!" The team introduced themselves.

The team members quickly introduced themselves, some of them acting cute before Key asked a question.

"Hanbin, you've been doing so well in your past performances. It must've been difficult joining a team later than usual, how was it?" He asked P.Hanbin.

The team talked with Key a little longer before their performance began.

They walked to where there was a dome mirror, and the team members all looked at it.

The music began playing. The members all posed in front of the mirror before P.Hanbin let his sunglasses drop down from his head to his eyes.

Cheers arose from the trainees because of this.

The 'Switch' team did the intro of the song to attract the audience before they all actually began to perform.

From the rest of the trainees' perspectives, the TV screen showed the "game lobby".

"Start!" Mingze pointed at the start button.

The song began, and the team danced. Some of the members lifted P.Hanbin from the ground, which was a part of the choreography.

P.Hanbin began singing his first line of the song. After P.Hanbin was Jongwoo. The two sang for a good moment before Kamden began to rap.

Shuaibo added his adlib afterward.

Then, the pre-chorus began. Taerae began singing the chorus at the perfect note. After Taerae's pre-chorus, the chorus began.

Everyone danced together in sync. All of the team members sang the chorus together one by one. The chorus of the song was able to lift the mood of the viewers and the audience.

Kamden began rapping in his raspy voice next. Then, Shuaibo rapped with Kamden. The two made a heart together as they sang.

Afterward, Taerae was the next to sing. Everyone sang the adlib after Taerae. Then, Keita rapped.  Jongwoo hugged Keita as the latter continued to rap.

Taerae began singing the second verse of the song. He sang for a short moment until Keita and P.Hanbin sang. 

Taerae began singing the pre-chorus after the two. Again, Shuaibo added his line before the chorus began again.

During the chorus, everyone sang at a stable note and danced in sync.

Jongwoo began rapping the bridge of the song afterward. After Jongwoo was Kamden. Again, Kamden rapped in a raspy tone and danced well, impressing the audience. 

P.Hanbin began to sing as everyone else danced. After P.Hanbin, the dance break occurred.

"Oh, my" Kamden began.

"Gosh!" Jongwoo said. 

The dance break began.

Confetti exploded from the stage, and the audience cheered for the group.