episode 3: part 1

All of the trainees entered the large stage where they all would be performing "Here I Am". They all gasped at the eye-catching sight. Mingze's jaw dropped.

"Woah... This is huge!"

"How cool!"

"Wow..."

"The colors are so pretty!"

"They really have a lot of money." Mingze heard Zhanghao's comment. "The people who made this stage probably paid their salary just to build this." Mingze joked.

After looking at the highest part of the stage, everyone knew that they needed to work harder so that they could get to the top level.

-

The next contestant to perform was Seowon. As he entered the performance room (?), he had already caught Lip J's eyes.

"I'm Seowon of Group K." He introduced himself. Soon the song started and he began dancing.

The boy charmed the masters with his wink at the beginning of the song, impressing them. The masters even began to cheer for him as he danced 

At the end of the song, he made a heart with his fingers and winked again.

After Seowon was Junhyeon and P.Hanbin.

Before Junhyeon's performance, he let out a silent scream to "save his voice". Once the performance began, he sang and danced well. The masters also complimented the boy, saying that he improved.

P.Hanbin's performance was similar toJunhyeon's.

Overall, they both maintained their all-stars.

As more performances passed, some people's levels, again, leveled up, got demoted, or stayed the same.

Jungmyun leveled up, Keita maintained his all-star level, and Gyuvin, unfortunately, got demoted to three stars.

The next performer was Yujin.

(AGAIN, MNET'S EDITING IS SO SILLY BRUH)

Yujin did well during the first part of the song. However, as he got to the chorus, he wasn't able to sing but still continued dancing. He might've not been able to sing because he was sick, and his throat probably stopped him from singing.

This continued for the whole song, and he was only able to sing "here I am", but not the rest of the lyrics.

Mingze still clapped for the boy anyway. Yujin had tried his hardest.

"Mingze, you're up." The staff called for the boy's name.

"God finally!" He jumped up from his seat. "Do well!" Zhanghao yelled at Mingze as he left the room.

Mingze quickly went to the performance room, where he saw Seok Hoon, Solji, and Young Joon.

"Oh f- I mean, hi, hello." He bowed. "Hello!" Solji waved at the boy.

All of Mingze's confidence was immediately drained.

Mingze got into position. As the song began, he started to do the choreography. He was doing well with singing and dancing in the beginning. However, he started to worry about what will happen during the chorus.

Once he was at the chorus, he began to sing the high note. "(Korean) showtime!" Mingze matched the pitch well with the original song.

However, Mingze continued to make the same teeny tiny mistakes with the choreography, and he noticed that. He hoped Young Joon wouldn't be able to notice it this time.