episode 12: part 1

You,

I,

we,

shine.

-

All of the 19 trainees stood on the stage of the Jamsil Stadium, where they would be participating in the finals.

They all got into their position, and soon, the signal song, "Here I Am", began playing.

As the song began playing, everyone on the stage began dancing in sync.

Cheers continuously erupted from the audience as everyone danced. The 19 trainees danced until the bridge of the song.

Everyone began to walk to their new positions on the stage except for the two centers, Zhanghao and S.Hanbin. As for those two, the two dance together to the bridge of the song. They danced for a short moment before the rest of the boys danced in their new positions.

They all danced to the dance break of the song. Afterward, the boys, again, moved to their new spots. The boys formed one circle on the edges of the smaller stage. There, they all danced to the chorus of the song once again.

Then, the song ended.

-

"Three months ago, all 98 boys from all over the world joined Boys Planet to be in a K-Pop boy group and debut. After fierce competition, only 19 of them survived." Minhyun announced. "Tonight, the entire world is watching the top 9, the final team that will debut." He continued.

"Who will be the shiniest boys that will debut among everybody else?"

"Their destiny is decided by you, the Star Creators."

The stage began to light up, and many cheers broke out from the audience.

Mingze stood in his place, facing the Star Creators. Fortunately, he just so happened to face the eliminated contestants of Boys Planet who were viewing the final live broadcast.

He tried to maintain his facial expression, but he could see from his peripheral vision that Ollie was making silly faces.

"Don't laugh." He thought to himself.

"Which trainees do you want to shine?" Minhyun asked.

"The final global voting of Boys Planet starts now." He announced. "Vote for the boy that shines the most. Time to shine!"

Suddenly, fireworks erupted from the stage. It startled Mingze, making him flinch.

-

"Hello. This is Shen Mingze from Group G of Boys Planet." Mingze introduced himself.

"I've always wanted to be famous since I was young. I wanted to show my face on millions of TV screens to billions of people."

"But, I stopped paying attention to that dream for a while. I went to focus on my studies and piano. I was a top student to summarize. I think around 2013 to 2014, I auditioned to join SM Entertainment with Renjun."

"I still remember we sang that song... what was it?" Mingze laughed to himself. "My mind has become blank lately... What was the song?"

"Either way, we both passed, and we went to Korea, yada yada. Then we joined SM for a while. It wasn't a while for Renjun since he debuted in NCT Dream two years later, but it lasted a while for me."

"I think it was around 2019? I left SM since they're some trashy bitches who wouldn't let me debut because I'm Chinese-"

The video cut off.