episode 11: part 1

"Finally! I'm out of this place!" Mingze stuffed his clothes into his suitcase.

"Only for like two weeks, and then we have to come back..." Matthew groaned. "You can do anything within the two weeks," Mingze told Matthew.

"I don't know what I'll do though..."

"Mingze!" Taerae barged into his dorm. "What- hey!" Mingze yelped. He was being dragged by P.Hanbin and Jeonghyeon while Taerae just followed along.

"We're going to take some pictures together!!!" P.Hanbin yelled. He and Jeonghyeon dragged Mingze all the way to the photo booth where they took pictures.

"Let's do a few poses!" Jeonghyeon yelled.

The four boys made a few poses for the camera. As the camera was done taking pictures, the photos were printed out, and Mingze took all of them to pass to everyone.

"I think I'll remember this forever until I die." Taerae smiled.

The four hugged each other. "Let's stay with each other until the end!!!" Mingze yelled.

"FIGHTING!" They all yelled together.

-

"Why am I here with you?" Renjun groaned, wearing his black cap.

"We haven't hung out with each other in a long time!" Mingze grinned, wrapping his right arm around Renjun's shoulder.

"And plus, you're free, right?" He looked at his friend with bright eyes. "I wanted to sleep though..." Renjun mumbled.

"Which do you prefer, sleep, or your best friend of 10 years?" No response came out from Renjun. "Exactly." Mingze blew his bangs away from his eyes.

"And your manager is with us, right? There will be no harm." Mingze turned to see Renjun's manager behind the duo.

"Come and walk next to us! It's going to look like you're third-wheeling the both of us." He assured the manager to walk beside the two. Eventually, the manager gave in and walked next to the two.

Mingze held out his selfie stick. "Oh, I should probably cover your face." He moved the camera away from the manager's face.

Suddenly, Renjun's face lit up, and he waved to the camera.

"Hello Boys Planet! This is Renjun!" He smiled. Mingze looked at him weirdly and faced the camera back to himself.

"Ignore Renjun, he's irrelevant to this show." He mumbled.

"Renjun-oppa! Mingze-oppa! I love you!" A girl's voice screamed through the streets. The three looked at each other. "Ahem, this is why I didn't want to go out." Renjun coughed. "You've been an idol for 7 years, and I've only been on Boys Planet for a few months, you'll get through it." Mingze patted Renjun's shoulder.

The boys and the manager continued to walk with each other through the streets.

"Now that I think about it, we could be seeing anyone from Boys Planet right now," Mingze mumbled.

"I don't know any of the trainees besides you," Renjun muttered.

Just as they were walking, they noticed they were at their destination.

"Oh, we're at the beach," Renjun said.

"Are you not happy? We get the watch the beautiful sunset together! With the manager of course," Mingze looked at the manager.

"The sunset is pretty..." He mumbled, looking at the view of the sunset.

"What the hell happened to you?" Renjun laughed, taking the selfie stick. He turned the camera so it could face Mingze's side profile.