episode 1: part 3

The next person came out from backstage.

"Oh, that CUBE trainee. Doha? Was that his name?" Mingze asked his friends behind him. Brian nodded. "Park Doha. I think." He whispered. "Woah, his shirt is very silky." Ollie's jaw dropped. "No shit, it's made of silk," Mingze replied. "Hey! Be nice!" Zhanghao glared at Mingze.

"His face is cute!" Ricky commented.

"Hello," Doha bowed to the audience.

"With a cute voice— I mean cute face but voice that isn't..." All of the masters began to laugh.

"I'm sorry can I get another chance?" Doha laughed. The masters all nodded yes. Doha began to introduce himself again.

"With a cute face but a voice that isn't. I am Park Doha from CUBE Entertainment of Group K, with unexpected charms." He introduced.

"Your shirts and biceps aren't cute either." Koo Young said. "Oh, it's because I like to work out." Doha rolled the sleeves of this shirt up to his elbows.

"You gave yourself one star. Was it you being objective or modest?" Solji asked.

"I left these spaces open so I can fill them in once I'm performing," Doha replied. "Okay, are you ready to perform?" Koo Young asked.

Doha replied with a 'yes', and everyone began to cheer for him as he got into position.

"Take you home tonight." He sang. Doha was completely out of tune. Mingze's eyes widened in shock. He couldn't help but let out a tiny snort.

Lip J was laughing while Young Joon was confused.

As he continued to sing, Mingze was holding im his laugh.

"Geurae, geurae, geurae." He sang completely off-tune. This time, Mingze was on the verge of laughing.

"I want to hold his hand." Lip J yelled, letting out both of her hands.

"It's alright." Doha's voice cracked. That was when Mingze couldn't hold it anymore. He let his laugh out. Luckily, it was quiet so people couldn't hear him.

Then, he did his dance break.

The performance was over and ONESTAR was the first to speak.

"Well, thank you for that. It almost felt like déjà vu." He remarked. All of the masters laughed.

The déjà vu being Jung Mingyu.

The masters asked Mingyu to perform "My House" with Doha because both of their performances were so similar to each other.

Both of them danced to the chorus of "My House".

"Wait they actually dance well together!" One of the masters commented. Soon after their mini-performance was over, Doha suddenly had the energy to break dance.

In the end, Doha got zero stars.

"The performance was too funny!" Mingze fell out of his chair.

Mingze was heard laughing so hard from the camera.

"Take you home tonight-" Mingze tried imitating the first line, but kept laughing.

"I hope no one does something like this again." He sighed as he sat back on the chair.

After several performances, people were now waiting and others were preparing for their performances.

While others were preparing for their performances, Mingze and Group G Yuehua's team were having a conversation in Chinese.