episode 7: part 2

"The next performance is a vocal and dance position battle. It's BTS's 'Butterfly'." Minhyuk said.

"Oh my god, I've been anticipating this performance!!!" Mingze yelled.

-

"Brian and Kuanjui... They've been telling me how excited they were for the performance. Kuanjui even showed me the little dance break he was planning to do. It was beautiful. Really. I almost cried," Mingze told the interviewer.

"I hope they do great on the performance." He gave a thumbs-up to the camera.

-

Kuanjui was showing Mingze the main dance break to the song, 'Butterfly'.

Mingze was immersed in his dancing that he didn't notice that Kuanjui was finished. "Mingze? Hello?" Kuanjui was snapping his fingers in front of the boy's face.

"That was amazing. The way you danced was beautiful. It was great." Mingze began shooting Kuanjui with compliments.

This made the boy embarrassed.

"I'm serious! It was great! Like when you spun that cloth and all that, it was gorgeous. Stupendous! Spectacular. Fabulous!" Mingze was in awe, to summarize.

-

The music began to play, and Kuanjui began to sing. As he sang, the rest of the members moved their arms gracefully, following the beat.

After his first verse, he twitched his eyes, making Mingze stifle a laugh.

Cong sang his verse next. He sang his lines beautifully, and he had a good pronunciation. His voice charmed the people in the waiting room.

Brian began the pre-chorus of the song. His singing was stable, making him sing beautifully. His singing made the audience scream.

Kuanjui sang after Brian. Again, his vocals shined the stage. The team members continued to dance to the song. Their knees dropped to the ground as Kuanjui continued to sing.

The chorus was next after the pre-chorus. Cong sang the first half of the chorus on his own. The audience screamed for Cong as everyone in the waiting room admired his singing.

After Cong was Junseo.

As for Junseo, his pitch was too high for the song. He still did his best to sing though, which was a good thing.

"Like a butterfly..." Brian sang. The rest of the team members lined up in a line before breaking the line one by one, showing their appearances, as if it were a flow.

Brian continued to sing before the end of the chorus.

After the chorus, the dance break began.

"Kuanjui, let's go!" Mingze yelled, clapping loudly.

Kuanjui picked up a white cloth from the ground and danced while spinning that cloth beautifully. He jumped as he spun the cloth before carefully placing it on the ground.

Then, he approached Junseo, and the two began dancing together before Kuanjui left Junseo to dance with Brian and Cong.

Afterward, Kuanjui went to pick up the cloth as the rest of the members were now dancing in sync.

He then spun the cloth once more, then throwing it into the air.

"Let's fly," He whispered. The chorus began once again.