Mug Cakes

Hey peopleee!

I know it's 7th may not 30th April.

So I had decided to not write birthday updates since I've done a birthday dedication to both of them and if I did it again, maybe it was gonna be something similar (which this is, in a way!)

But this idea came so suddenly, I had to write it! This idea struck me when I was making a (yes you can guess it) mug cake!

Also there are two different ideas which was for two different shorts but I have just clubbed them because it made sense to me but turns out, you can literally see the OS change plot midway!😂😂

I hope you still like it and comment on it!

~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~

Rohit was in his room alone relaxing. It was done with the post match and everything and just wanted to rest.

He had a great birthday match which they thankfully won too.

He picked his phone to scroll through some insta randomly when he heard his door band so loud he thought it will burst open.

Ro- Who the fuck is knocking so loud? Mannerless!

He opened the door to see his bestfriend grinning like a child with his hands behind his back.

Ro- Definitely mannerless! Why are you here? How? What? Don't you have a match in 2 days?
(Let's assume he had a match in 2 days not the next day)

Vi- Tera birthday hai. He grinned even brighter if possible.

Ro- Actually Mera birthday tha, it's 11:30, so it's almost over.
He chuckled letting him in.

Vi- That's the point! I am on time!

Ro- How so smarty? You know my birthday was today, before 12 am not tomorrow, after 12 am?

Vi- Shut up Ro, I know when your birthday is!

Ro- Well ofcourse. Toh kyu itni raat ko?
He said plopping on the best while Virat hid his gift.

Vi- You don't remember?
He asked shocked.

*Flashback*

In the year 2008, it was Virat's birthday and he had just turned 20.

As a Delhi ka ladka his birthdays were always raging parties but with cricket came discipline and hence he was cutting out on the parties and anyway they were travelling and currently in Mumbai.

Only a few people knew it was his birthday because he was so new in the team.

And even though he was so new, his newest favourite person in the world, Mahi bhai had taken him out for dinner. It was so much fun, he didn't want to leave Mahi bhai but he had to. It's not like he can ask to stay in his room and just cling to him.

Well, Maybe not yet.

Also everyone was a senior to him, he missed having people his age!

Raina was missing out due to an injury and his newest pal Rohit was a Mumbaikar so he went home.

Why did he go! He grunted to himself.

His thoughts were disturbed by a loud bang on his door.

He opened the door to see Rohit stand there grinning with his hands behind.

Ro- Thankgod I am in time!
He pushed a shocked vi inside and walked in. He slid the mugs on the table and hugged Virat happily.

Ro- Happy Birthday Virat!
He cheered