Valentine's Day

Yes I know valentine's day as yesterday but according to my calculations... I am just lazy and late, nevermind!

Alsoooo have you guys seen Rohit making a point to defend his best friend in the press conferences!?🧿
Today's reply to the media was so so so great! Can't tell you how much I enjoyed it!😂

~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~

In 2013,
Virat was sitting in his room sulking on the day of love!
It was valentine's day and he was here sitting alone.

He wasn't much of a I want to have a relationship guy, he enjoyed having flings but in recent times he could feel that changing. That was a subconscious change within him.

He was lost in his own thoughts when the door rang open with his best friend barging in.

"Hey!" Rohit screamed as in came inside.

"What?" Virat replied unenthusiastic.

Ro- Okay whatever happened to your volume, did you watch the video where 4 kids are dancing on gangnam style?
He asked shoving his phone in his face.

Vi- No! And I don't want to.
He said as Virat kept on lying down on the bed.

There were hell lot of signs of things not being right, Rohit was the enthu one here, Virat was laying on the bed lazing around and he was talking in a low voice.

Ro- Okay? What's up?

Vi- Nothing is, that's the problem.

Ro- And by that you mean?

Vi- It's valentine's day! And I don't even have a date! What a waste of this day.
He said extremely annoyed.

Rohit managed to stop his laughter.
Ro- What happened to that girl who I met that day?
He asked amused as he had just met a girl who virat had went on a few dates with, he did not like her a bit thought.

Who thought you should clean shave? I did not like her though, like I told you.

Vi- I broke up with her.
He said nonchalant.

Ro- Why?

Vi- You didn't like her.
He said immediately.

"Really!?" He almost screamed

Vi- No dumbass, she was just annoying me.
He stopped him from making it a big deal.

Vi- I don't wanna get into these meaningless flings.

Ro- Wow, you're pretty serious.

Ro- What kind of girl do you want?
He asked and Virat went into thought, he never really sat down to make that list.

Vi- Someone who understands me and my love for cricket.
Who knows I might not be able to practically give all my time to her and would support me through it.

Ro- That.. sounds pretty reasonable.

Vi- It is!
He argued.

Ro- You'll find her.

He slumped back into the bed still quite sad.
Vi- I wanted to have a date on valentine's atleast.
He mumbled from in between the pillow.

Ro- Aw sad! He laughed.
But I do have a date so I have to get going!

It took virat few seconds to register what he said and then come out of his pillow to face Rohit.

Vi- Oh hello? What date? Who is the....
Before he could complete, Rohit was off and gone!

Virat huffed annoyed and went back to his phone.

After a while, he was playing some games on his phone when Rohit called.