Different Teams 2

Heyy! I am back with part 2 of this update.

It's a looong one I guess! But I hope you like it!

Btw, I wanted to ask, which is your Favourite IPL team?

Mine is Mumbai Indians 💙 without a doubt, it has been since the start, ever since Sachin sir was a part!

♡‿♡。♡‿♡。♡‿♡。♡‿♡。♡‿♡

It had been a while after their argument and Virat was in his room cursing Rohit mentally.

He wasn't allowed to be all mingling with this new team of his, he was theirs, he was ICT's.

Meanwhile Rohit got back to practice, he was hitting the balls hard, not exactly treating it as net practice.

"Rohit Bhai ko kya hua?" Rahul Chahar asked Jassi who was just about to enter the nets.

Ishan- Haa woh thode gisse mai bhi lag rahe hai.
He pointed out.

Jassi- Ab woh tujhe kya hi batau Ishan, ye sirf bhaiya ke close logo ko pata hai.
Jassi established his upper hand on his bhaiya and walked away leaving poor Rahul chahar confused.

Later during lunch, the team sat together for lunch.

Harry was the proper class clown, making everyone laugh at his jokes.

Rohit was sitting between Jassi and Surya laughing at the same.

Virat came down for lunch too, expecting Rohit to say sorry when he clearly knew their fights never ended with a sorry, it ended with someone doing something foolish to start talking again.

As soon as he got down he came face to face to the scene going on below.

Virat being the overthinker that he is, started working his brain in 2x speed.
"Rohit was enjoying with his team, his better team. Why won't he? Look at him, giving high fives to Dhawal Kulkarni. He had his hand casually rested against Surya's shoulder." He grunted.

"Jassi was well Jassi, I can share Rohit with him." He added after a pause.

"If he was happy with his own team then who am I to say anything?" He said a little sad. 

He left the scene quitely or so he thought.

Rohit had seen him come down but his ego wouldn't let him talk first.

He saw him looking at him so he shed his ego to go bring him to the table when he saw him go back to his room.

Rohit wanted to ignore it but how could he? His best friend looked upset!

He excused himself from the lot to go check on him.

He walked to his room immediately to see him in the balcony looking outside.

"What are you doing?" Virat was startled by the sudden voice.

Vi- What?
He said as soon as he understood.
I came back to my room quitely! I didn't even say anything to you.

Ro- Exactly! Why? You didn't taunt me, you didn't fight with me, neither did you use your colourful swears.
What is wrong with you?
Rohit asked shocked and we'll not happy.

Vi- You wanted me to?
He countered immediately.

Ro- Well... No!

Vi- Then? Why are you here? Go to your achi team. Mai toh ICT ka part hu, teri achi team ka nahi.
He spat out angrily.

Ro- Wait what?

Vi- Tune hi bola, I have a better team than you.

Rohit slapped his head not knowing what to do with his idiot best friend.
Ro- I meant I have a better team than you have! I meant RCB, you buffoon!
ICT ko mai teri team kyu bolunga? It's our team!